Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 7 - Miyu-chan Will Always Be Your Friend

Dex-chan lover
Who cares if she is evil when she has those boobies? Those massive fucking titties? Those super stuffed milkies? Those honker bonker doinky boinkies? Those fucking fabric stretching wind flapping gravity welling sex mounds? Those super duper ultra hyper god damn motherfucking tits?
Or maybe I'm just having a hard time taking this seriously :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Dang...the story plot is getting crazier. Miyu process of elimination reminds me of the guess who. Thanks for the upload.

giphy.gif
I wonder what she'll when she finds the culprit. Hopefully we'll get some sweet, sweet murder-moe.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think Miyu just dissociated after someone tried to kill her and now she's acting like a cool and dangerous Miyu that would avenge her death to cope

Dex-chan lover
So our MC isn’t guilty because his absence turned out to be the alibi.

If MC bully isn’t guilty either, then it is implied that the murderer did something worse than the bully.

Since those crossed out are ruled out then it’s not a whole class bullying situation like Ore ni Trauma for our MC in elementary school arc.

Then it is either the home room teacher doing a typical doujin plot or the remaining classmates doing Revenge Shop style crime that deserves a Revenge Shop style vigilante.

If the plot didn’t explicitly state NewMiyu is RealMiyus friend I would still think she is RealMiyus mom

Dex-chan lover
Was her phone not recovered?

Even if it was I doubt the murderer contacted her through it, but it could narrow down to people who knew she was coming to the festival there.

At this point it was only the MC but he didn't even know she was dead & we saw his inner monologues(doubt a writer would fake that 😅)
MC doesn't have friends so doubtful he told anyone too.

Dex-chan lover
So our MC isn’t guilty because his absence turned out to be the alibi.

If MC bully isn’t guilty either, then it is implied that the murderer did something worse than the bully.

Since those crossed out are ruled out then it’s not a whole class bullying situation like Ore ni Trauma for our MC in elementary school arc.

Then it is either the home room teacher doing a typical doujin plot or the remaining classmates doing Revenge Shop style crime that deserves a Revenge Shop style vigilante.

If the plot didn’t explicitly state NewMiyu is RealMiyus friend I would still think she is RealMiyus mom
Her mom doesn't have black hair.
And in a flashback it's shown both the parents are crying on her hospital bed and the NewMiyu is the one sitting behind, depressedm

Dex-chan lover
So he doesn't actually care about real Miyu and her death? K... dude isn't even sad she's dead.

Fed-Kun's army
Theory: "Generic Miyu-chan" is actually the real Myiu-chan that MC was friends with.
Somebody tried to kill her, but somehow ended up killing the Other Miyu.
Real (generic) Miyu-chan is now pretending to be Other Myiu-chan to find her own would-be killer. She's telling people she's Other Miyu-chan to misdirect the guilty party.
The last page gave me this feeling too. The way she refers to the other classmates makes it look like she already knew them. Might be that right now they're actually her classmates or that she's talking roleplaying as Real Miyu, but it still sounded strange.

Dex-chan lover
So the MC being overtly nice is because of real Miyu's influence

If the series goes and explore and develop a bit more of the MC's "real" personality i think he will become more interesting later. Right now he's unlikable and dumb. And since he'a gonna help the fake Miyu i think it will happen
At least he was upgraded from generic cheap writing character

Dex-chan lover
Theory: "Generic Miyu-chan" is actually the real Myiu-chan that MC was friends with.
Somebody tried to kill her, but somehow ended up killing the Other Miyu.
Real (generic) Miyu-chan is now pretending to be Other Myiu-chan to find her own would-be killer. She's telling people she's Other Miyu-chan to misdirect the guilty party.
I wrote the same thing too in previous chapter's comment. She is spreading lies and fact. There is no way she can gain access to her old house and valid identification as a kid without being supported by miyu's parents

Dex-chan lover
I know that this is the way it is shown, it seemingly makes sense as described. I just think it wouldn't make sense for a human being. Elementary school kids are not usually that cognisant of those kinds of changes. You just enter a new friend group, you adapt, sometimes you change, and sometimes you don't. If you don't, you go back to being "yourself" when you are not with other people.

But if years later you are still affected, that means you just changed. I don't understand why he has to put on that specific "kind person" mask, seemingly despite himself. That just doesn't feel like how humans work to me. At the same time, he claims he didn't care about Miyu all that much when the only reason I can see him still being affected is that her death was deeply traumatizing.

In my eyes, it paints him as either not making any sense as a character, or as an unreliable narrator, even within his internal monologue.
But human being is like that. Always confusing with their own mindset. Always doing mistake with full consciousness or not. Even learning or researching some knowledge can be done for just validation of their claim (not actually seeking the truth)

It's the gap between mature - professional people and childish-amateurish people

Users who are viewing this thread