Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
That... was pretty smart, actually. Three fire-breathing dogs taking turns to keep a constant stream.

I'd guess the lack of screams of burning pain would tell them if their prey is still in fighting condition.
Also they can always use the same method MC did.

About knowing the need to take turns... they not only disguised themselves as a single puppy, they also can talk. They are clearly smart enough to make actual plans.

I was actually expecting it to explode then and there from the heat, covering the shield on the contents. I'm... not sure which is safer on the long run.

town-sized? well, her true form is, but she is pretty small right now. Do you think the weight stays the same?

I agree with the intelligence, but... they are downwind, and a strong one. the smell won't get to them.

MC is dumbest character in the story. Even the apparently irrational wolf monsters were made smart enough to run away from someone with a ranged weapon.

My bet is on cat lady stalking them.

probably your mind blanked it out after all the teasing that was done if he would summon her or not.

this brings a question. why the chibi? As in internal logic, not artistic.
Sure, Sil's giant form is... a bit too much, but she has a perfectly useable adult form.

My bet would be because of low level, either Sil's or MC's.
Hmm.. I see. I am not living in windy place so I would not know about that

Dex-chan lover
Ironically, if we ignore the whole "fire & downwind" thing, had he used the surströmming, it would have been ridiculously effective. Thing is, dogs seem to really, really, REALLY like surtströmming for some odd reason (they don't register bad smells the same ways we humans do, so for them it smells like glory), so if all had gone well for our guy, he would've likely domesticated the pups in a flash.

Users who are viewing this thread