Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I thought the knight just gate keeping him because he see him becoming "competitor".
but I guess he just see different way for him?

Ooh Also, Thank for the translation.

Supporter
Holy hell this chapter TL was so good! Thank you everyone for thr hard work you put I to it. I love this manga! This chapter was awesome!

Dex-chan lover
Solo scanlation? I thought that this professionally done keep up the good work

Dex-chan lover
I thought the knight just gate keeping him because he see him becoming "competitor".
but I guess he just see different way for him?

Ooh Also, Thank for the translation.
Yup it's more of less "Yeah you're good at writing music but i don't think Jazz is the ideal genre for you, you should explore others to see if one is more compatible with your style."

Man, you are on another level entirely translating on no sleep. Take your time to get some rest and I hope to see more of your scanslation work. Thanks for the chapter btw.

Dex-chan lover
With this, we gave now caught up to the raws and the next chapter 21 will come out in 2 weeks.

Also in case you missed it Volume 4 of the LN came out yesterday and it will be available on Amazon tommorow.
GPJPyQbbgAIdzd3
Gosh the heroine looks gorgeous

Dex-chan lover
Ultimately, it was assumed to be an item that could be exchanged for cash

Fate of the unusable item, treated as just a variation of money drop. :D

Supporter
You’ve done a really good job translating this series

I dunno if this series was axed or just abandoned but “Souzou Renkinjutsushi wa Jiyuu wo Ouka suru: Kokyou wo Tsuihou saretara, Maou no Ohizamoto de Chouzetsu Kouka no Magic Item Tsukuri-houdai ni Narimashita”

Was an amazing start to a series and I’d love to see it picked up

Thank you for the translations. I am glad you have found it an enjoyable hobby so far and will be checking out your other translations when they pop up. It might be a good idea come up with a translation group name, so you are easier to follow around the site.

Dex-chan lover
Remember this moment where all they can talk about is swordplay. That's how it's gonna stay in the future. The original novel is very weak and it will become obvious in time.
Not entirely true. That talk of swordplay is a strong point of the series not a weakness.

Also just so you know the Light Novel has a lot of differences from the Web Novel. In fact Volume 3 and the recently released Volume 4 are heavy revamps with multiple storylines rewritten and added.

Dex-chan lover
ships hard

Is there a textless version of this? Would like to use as a wallpaper!
Unfornately, it would seem that is only available in the newly released Volume 4 of the Light Novel.

You would have to buy the Light Novel or wait for someone who has it to digitalize it and upload it online.

Users who are viewing this thread