Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.1 - The Two Princes (1)

Dex-chan lover
i really pity MC father because he has to deal with his wife antics that seems to never learn any of how noble society work.
anyone that read the LN/WN please tell me. does the mother get better or not? because honestly i really want to drop it if the mother didn't learn her lesson and be better. but i wanna try to bear with it because i like the MC.
i would really appreciated a lil bit of spoiler on that
The mother doesn't have much role after this. After Rosemary got the status as 2nd Prince's fiance, she got the plot allowance to fuck up on her own. The last I remember is she asks Serena to help Rosemary with Rosemary's etiquette lessons, which result in the second mud water incident.

Dex-chan lover
The mother doesn't have much role after this. After Rosemary got the status as 2nd Prince's fiance, she got the plot allowance to fuck up on her own. The last I remember is she asks Serena to help Rosemary with Rosemary's etiquette lessons, which result in the second mud water incident.
damn so there's a possibility of her stupidity ruining the household again.
i really must reconsider this then. can i bear the mother stupidity more in the future.
thanks for the spoiler tho. i really appreciate it

Dex-chan lover
I would say Fmc just needs to kill Rosemary and make it look like an accident problem solved

Dex-chan lover
damn so there's a possibility of her stupidity ruining the household again.
i really must reconsider this then. can i bear the mother stupidity more in the future.
thanks for the spoiler tho. i really appreciate it
...I did say she doesn't.
Until now, Serena and Rosemary are still children, and they have even just took part in the social scene. But they are growing up, and so the plot won't be as dependent on their mother to help facilitate a screw up anymore. Rosemary can do it on her own.

Dex-chan lover
I like how this protagonist act and think. Hopefully the prince can be a great character too.

Dex-chan lover
hold it, then what come later on with her
She doesn't actually need to get engaged to Evan.

Evan and Serena just need to be close and the rumour mill will do its job.

Royalties are usually difficult to approach because of their rank, and their cautiousness because all relationship have political value.
If Evan is letting Serena close, and she doesn't refuse...
  • Evan is interested in Serena and is in process to court her.
  • For those with view on the bigger picture, they would notice the motivation could be linked to Einrich getting engaged to Rosemary and securing support from the Violet. Evan's motivation can be seen as trying to get Serena as a balancer.

Either way, be it romantic or political, public will see Violets is supporting both sides, so the other nobles shouldn't act prematurely.

Keeping it as friends are also smart. There's no obligation in it.
Einrich and Rosemary are engaged. That means there is a formal agreement between both families. It can't be called off by one side without any repercussion unless you have a really good reason for it. Even then, it must go through the head of the family because for the nobilities, marriage are all political. Love is a bonus rather than requirement.
Meanwhile, Evan and Serena can always call it off when they like, because they are just friends. Family is not involved at all, and they're not responsible about what outsiders assumed of their relationship.
that's the 1st question, then about serena relationship and her family ? i wish she become's aware about her (serena) own family and accept them plus the mother got some how somewhat development and redemption.

Double-page supporter
At one point I would've wondered why defenestration needed to be its own specific word...but yeah it has its uses I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
It's really starting to look like MC will be forced to take over the house.

I wonder if one trip her father goes on she gets the mission to "drain the swamp".

Aggregator gang
How did the mother actually get raised to be so freaking stupid? Maybe she should have joined her adopted daughter in their lessons. The mother is definitely the worst in the family, with a mother like that you cannot blame Rosemary to be at at the same level of stupidity.

Leaving the house is only proper way to deal with this, screw them. It’s not like mc can do much to help when her mothers decision overrides it anyway when she refused to listen to common sense.
My only guess is the mother is also of common birth. It'd also probably be why she's more attentive to the adopted girl.

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure no one but the title holder has the right to determine who the heirs of the house can marry. So other than some unofficial verbal agreement the mother shouldn't have much say in this.
Since this involves the Royal Family, the 2nd son's Mother probably have the power to make exceptions.

Dex-chan lover
hold it, then what come later on with her

that's the 1st question, then about serena relationship and her family ? i wish she become's aware about her (serena) own family and accept them plus the mother got some how somewhat development and redemption.
Not addressed.
Mentioned in previous chapter, this is a relatively straight and simple story. It won't have the deeper character development like serial novels.

There is a side story where the father
actually know Serena is smart, and he even know Serena is doing job for Rick. But he let her do it because he actually likes how unlike other ladies, Serena can handle herself.

Rosemary was offered two choices. She can get disowned and become a commoner, or be sent to reeducation camp monastery to learn to behave. She choose the later, not knowing it's a notoriously strict place and the graduates are usually beyond marriage age. I forgot what about Amaryllis, but there's not much spoken about her. She probably finally learn her lesson. Serena is still offish as usual (she is a bit warmer in the manga)

Dex-chan lover
Not addressed.
Mentioned in previous chapter, this is a relatively straight and simple story. It won't have the deeper character development like serial novels.

There is a side story where the father
actually know Serena is smart, and he even know Serena is doing job for Rick. But he let her do it because he actually likes how unlike other ladies, Serena can handle herself.

Rosemary was offered two choices. She can get disowned and become a commoner, or be sent to reeducation camp monastery to learn to behave. She choose the later, not knowing it's a notoriously strict place and the graduates are usually beyond marriage age. I forgot what about Amaryllis, but there's not much spoken about her. She probably finally learn her lesson. Serena is still offish as usual (she is a bit warmer in the manga)
sorry, who's amaryllis again ? her mother ? did rosemary did an oopsie? how's the mother reaction after the father said that to her?

aw... i wish both serena and her mother warmed up a bit, that'll be nice.

Dex-chan lover
Saw that her mother was already stupid beyond belief and that her new sister is about to ruin her family name...now her father who should have reigned in his wife a long time ago now is dumping a huge responsibility on the eldest who still isn't even a full blown teen...

Adiós mudafuckas time to murder people again for money then deal with his shit

Dex-chan lover
It doesn’t seem like he told Serena to fix the problem.

There are smaller things a daughter can do. For example, the topic about Rosemary’s engagement would came up in social events. Serena can choose her answer to ensure them the Violets got no political agenda, or even make up story to imply Einrich is actually in love to Rosemary (thus the engagement is not political, even if it’s all political).
Of course her words are not enough, but better than doing nothing.

And of course, to not add problem.

Dex-chan lover
Give her the P! Prince!
Lmao she just dipped, glad she’s deciding to not deal with all that bull, but gyad damn prince dude is gonna be annoying and because of his persistence he’s gonna turn into a love interest isn’t he?

Users who are viewing this thread