Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - Father and Elder Brother and Younger Sister

Double-page supporter
@lurkking He was 34 or so when he died. Whether or not he's truly matured mentally at a normal rate up to 40 something is debatable. Not to mention, he was a neet. For the longest time in his life, he's lived a life of a shut in, stunted mentally for how long, and so forth. He's lived his life as a bottom feeder who's been unable to do anything. So even if he's a 40 something technically, in reality he's no where near that level of maturity. He's still just as much a kid in many ways who needs guidance in stepping out and growing and maturing.

Banned
anyone who condemns the dad is a whiny bitch. dad's a flawed but good guy and you just have an authority problem

@cksn just barely. He sleeps with the maid. gets teleported and sleeps around. Meets his son which was supposedly his goal and essentially blames his son while casting him away

@Two_cans He didn't sleep around. The women are only his partner for searching the victims. The sexy woman dress skimpily to gather attention of men to her instead of the drill-haired woman named Shera because Shera is traumatized by men.

Dex-chan lover
Im still wondering how those messages never reached the MC on any adventurer's guilds hes been to, because it seems he sent them via mail and they would have reached all guilds.

dad gets teleported, first thing he does is return home. Rudy does the same and dad goes mental at him.

@Weeb_Lord Probably didn't think he'd be teleported to a far place. He probably thought that Rudy was searching for his family but realized he wasn't. I'm not saying the dad was right, just explaining the reason why the dad goes mental at him.

Other than Paul being a scum but still understandable. Geese was a gigachad!

I... wanted a chill night...not whatever tf is this... its good manga with interestinf plot but... i can't reccommend it....

how about this 50 year old man stops pouting everytime like he's actually 11

also paul doesnt deserve a family

@RyoSaeba if you read the novel Lilia seduced Paul into having sex with him... Besides Paul was the one who took Lilia's Virginity in his teenage years. That was many years before Zenith and Paul gotten married. So yeah, theres no cheating involved, just a lack of self-control.

Dex-chan lover
@MaruNichi Are you drunk? Sleeping with another while being married is called cheating, it doesn't matter the reason, he slept with another woman while beind married. End of the story.
Even the points you're bringing to the table make no fucking sense, you're being delusional: even if she seduced him or they slept together before, it doesn't mean now he can do whatever he wants with no repercussions.
I don't know in what universe you live where this wouldn't be considered cheating.

@RyoSaeba Your being delusional. Had she not seduced him in the first place, then none of those would have happened. I dont know what kind of method Lilia used in seducing Paul, but the thing is? She SUCCEDED and Paul got seduced.. You cant ignore human nature pal

Dex-chan lover
@MaruNichi Dude, she seduced him but he could've said no, he wasn't raped or forced or anything of the sort.
That's the whole point behind those chapters, he knew he was at fault and that's why he asked for forgiveness.
I'm not saying the maid isn't at fault as well, I'm saying you trying to circle around this and not call it cheating is laughable, it's not a matter of opinions, it's just plain facts.

Users who are viewing this thread