My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
I feel like, even after all the looping, even if she breaks free, her mind will forever be broken/suffering from PTSD :\

Fed-Kun's army
No. Not this novel. I cried reading it before. I got hurt by it because it was so depressing. I'm not ready to read it in another form of art, it's just gonna break my heart again.

If you think she's so whiny, gloomy, etc, remember that both the novel and manga are written in her point of view. The truth is limited, and not always true.

This is an advice.
Don't hope for a "I time traveled/reincarnated and my choices will be better than before and I will definitely get the male lead's love and attention" story. You'll end up craving happiness for her, and that's just... not good.

I read this novel and it's depressing as hell. I HATED everyone in it and the only exception is Ilya, Crow and Alfred.

It's goddamn awful to be in the same loop over and over again, and I was annoyed at how MC was just meant to be "cannon fodder" just so her sister could live. Ilya kept repeating how Silvia was not at fault and she is a good and kind hearted child, but honestly? I think she is a lil piece of shit. And so is Soleil. I'm really annoyed at how both of them didn't receive any retribution.

EDIT: I found out that there's a final arc!!! Hopefully there will be retribution and karma. And lots and lots of happiness for our lovely Ilya and Crow 🤧

Still intrigued in reading the manga tho. It's good, just that MC's family is trash. Just want to tell yall prepare yourselves for future pain and suffering 🥺

I like how she is suffering. Truly fantastic. A masterpiece this is. I hope her fiance and the sister get married and live a happy life. 😊

@catbot158
Well... that was one hell of a ride.... emphasis on hell bc my heart’s all over the place T.T last arc is giving me hope though.

Sooo I guess I’m a masochist? XD

Dex-chan lover
@canigetauhh If you weren't a masochist before reading this novel, then you certainly became one afterwards. XD At least things are beginning to look up now...hopefully...don't screw with us, author...

is there a reason why her life keeps on looping? Like a cursed put on her, or some sadistic god or punishment in her previous life or something.

Ahh, it's been so long since this in the novel lol
I'm glad for the refresher/a peek back at happier times. Excited for more chapters!
Thank you for translating!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

Aggregator gang
@leyuen: the author of the web novel hasn't finished it yet, so we still don't know. I think even the author doesn't know what to do about it because it feels like they're procastinating the series (only 2-3 chapters a years), I hope they are just busy with the adaptations (light novels, manga versions), not out of ideas 😔

Ackkk this novel made my whole being hurt! And it's still unfinished and there's still a lot of unanswered questions huhuhu

Dex-chan lover
As someone who have read the webnovel, I advise anyone who hasn’t yet still want to follow this, PREPARE YOUR HEART SOLDIERS!!!

Also, the future chapters will make you want to kill her family, so prepare for that too I guess?

Dex-chan lover
although i love the art and all, the novel is much, much, MUCH more sad... i couldn't get past the 7th chapter... twas too much for my poor kokoro
hopefully this one isnt as sad so ill continue! (hopefully....)
thx for translating!
(ill give the same piece of advice as @zokoi19 : to those who didnt read the novel, prepare your heart just in case although it seems a lighter version of the story (i remember feeling all the despair of mc in the novel mainly because of the way it was said, phrasing, how the sentences turned out etc TT))

Dex-chan lover
Come and join us in the manga of suffering!
Ps
I hate Soleil. I don't care what excuse shows up. He deserves to suffer for being such hot garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread