My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
hes trash for falling in love with sylvia and shes in the wrong for being happy (even for a split second) that her little sister died just for a man. like thats your mans? your mcm? your fuckin cinnamon apple? thats him??? lmfaooo could not be me. still i wanna hang him upside down by the balls for acting like an asshole. straight just accused her of the crime for no reason, like he was looking for a way to get rid of her in the first place.

guys this is gonna be an angsty slog. I like it but prepare yourself for hating literally every character.

Double-page supporter
I hope in the next chapter she tells her parents that she wants to break the engagement.

Once again I have found myself in another lake of trash men, instead this time this one man is so trash he practically fills up the whole thing

I'm sad now ,_, this reminds me of "I don't want to be loved" cause of how the ml treated her in the first life but without the happy end, just pure sadness and wanting her to be happy

M already crying. She doesn't deserve this. Soleil u dumb bitch if i ever get my hands on u m gonna rip u into pieces den m gonna stick those pieces with hot glue den m gonna rip u again. Mark my words dumb bitch😤

even after reading the novel and somewhat understanding the circumstances around this whole fiasco, this story will forever be the reason for the breaking of my heart. A lot of people are hating on the characters (especially Soleil), but be warned!!! Not everything is as it seems. That's all I can say without spoiling anying because I have no idea how to use the spoiler tag. Thank you for translating this chapter!!!

I don’t really like the ml but I respect that he had endured a loveless marriage. But framing someone with no proof? That just shows his resentment towards her the whole time. Fl is just pitiful or seems that through the loops she could’ve tried abt the big ti stop then from meeting but fate is a strong force ig.

Double-page supporter
This life hurts. Not as much as some of the later ones, but this first one has a unique sort of pain to it. I hope we still get to see it from his perspective later, it really helps flesh out later plot points and his character.

I mean. Isn't it obvious he is a cheater? it doesn't matter if he didn't sleep with her.

It is sad but that is how psychology works. People at fault would always become agitated and blame others for something they would do. Yes, he is considering and thinking about killing his wife. Just because the author doesn't write about it, doesn't mean that is not what a person wouldn't think.

He has been showing his love for the person he loves to his wife. He can't be doing that anymore. He is purposely using the wife to visit his lover even if the lover is really him and his love is one-sided.

@bockerino I am sorry but if he has it so much he can walk away. He will be disavowed? so what? He can move away. He can start from zero. I bet you that if he does that the little sister will tell him. I don't love you.
let me give you another scenario, the little sister is the one using magic and is the one to blame, then he will pitiful because he has no control over that but his behavior towards his wife is just bad.

Plus, the one here who would be suspicious before the wife is the husband. EASILY because he is the one in love with another woman and a young girl. The idea of looking at her growing up and having her father looking for a husband would kill him. If he can't have her, no one should either. I can't believe that they will just arrest the wife. There are many witnesses that have seen how he was in love with the wife's sister.

It would a big scandal that both families would want to get rid of the husband instead of the wife. Society will pity the girl because if she were to fall in love with someone, woman = "pureness", her love is of a pure young woman that was forced in an engaged marriage without love [if she would be in the husband's shoes] but man's love is evil and tainted even more considering that he was in love with the young sister and younger girl. She was not even introduced to society as a woman.

I really hope he is controlled with magic by someone because there is no way that his family is threatened. If he were it means the royal family is behind it and making the big drama he did is just stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread