My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The daughter of a warrior family

Double-page supporter
hahaha man no one gives a shit about this world. everyone's a bad guy. no need to feel bad about killing anyone. all that matters is how likable you are. thanks for keeping up with the translation!

Aggregator gang
@Shakur That doesn't sound right, @Air203776 explanation makes more sense as that is also how I interpreted it. Having to suffer death over and over again is brutal enough but having to redo EVERYTHING and remember every single thing he has to do to stay alive every time he uses a crystal would be way too brutal. There's no way he would have just deliberately put himself into a situation like walking through that door if he knew that it was going to send him all the way back to the capital.

Although the more I think about it the more illogical his character appears to be, unless he really is that much of a dimwit in addition to being unlucky. If he did previously die in that room, why would he take the risk and go back into that room so that he can barely survive and use a crystal. Even if he has crystals to spare and didn't know what was waiting for him behind the door, it is still extremely reckless. Unless it is designed in such a way so that his luck makes it so that it is impossible for him to die until he uses his last crystal so he always gets left in a state of almost dying so he always has an opportunity to use a crystal meaning he was confident that he wouldn't die when he entered that door.

Also let's talk about this whole gacha system, like I get that the joke is that he's unlucky and the gacha is just rubbing salt in the wounds but when he actually "dies" and gets sent back to the beginning, there isn't really any penalty for trying to abuse the gacha by spending his crystals and suiciding until he gets something good. Not that it would matter because ultimately he's so unlucky that the gacha is literally 100% pointless to ever spin because if he ever manages to get something actually good I'm certain they would just find some way to monkey paw it into something bad or just take it away from him.

Double-page supporter
ohhh, these chapters was so messed up in the novel, couldnt understand anything cause the translations were so bad, didnt notice any romance stuff at all

Dex-chan lover
the comedy can actually deliver quite a bit at times lol

she has big boobies if i recall, so that would mean he had a super nice pillow.

Dex-chan lover
Literally everyone in this world is an asshole to some extent. Considering everybody an enemy is the correct approach. Except for that knight guy, who was trying to help them up until now, and the gacha guy.

Dex-chan lover
Have a person die and burn up their soul too. What a lovely way to go.

@Glomoro only 1 use if it goes cold before it degrades and or if you don't have the stamina. Fuck the goddess who fucked you lol. I do wonder what is up with that guy though. If luck exists I know I have pretty bad luck, but I don't know if even 1/1,000,000,000 would have luck as bad as him. He is a little dumb but not nearly dumb enough to have all those things happen to him.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax Well, she said it'll disintegrate within a few hours but not much else about its condition. I suppose he could go a few rounds with it, but that's still basically one use I'd say.

Group Leader
@zairx Use quotes, bold, italics, or a combination of the three.
Don't use brackets.
That's like includingv ¡ and ¿ At the beginning of sentences vwhen translating from Spanish, just because it's in the raw.

Didn't even notice the use of brackets. I guess I read so much WN that my brain seems to filter it out.

Double-page supporter
Dude this is some overpowered gacha shit.

Also this dude has lived for 20 YEARS IN THIS WORLD?

Would Takatou's power override his Random Walk ability (also that's an amazing name for an ability like this, totally going to steal that in my mental simulations).

Aggregator gang
DAM!!! She stole my heart when she said those deep lines. They were like a proposal. No wonder he blushed.

Users who are viewing this thread