My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - A cruel world that only rewards …

Double-page supporter
i still like this manga. it could go edgy or extreme but there is a logic to his methods.

he doesn't outright murder anybody, gives them a chance before he senses the point of no return. even if he does the thing that makes the enemy acknowledge their weakness, they're still a threat.

so killing people off the moment he knows they're willing to kill him or her is the right move. logically at least.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro Yeah, depends on the magic system, most of the ones I've come across don't actually need to make any sense (verbally), it's about the memory association the mage has conditioned themselves with. So they can chooses innocuous words, or incorporate stutters or vocal ticks, it just needs to reinforce their mental image. It's how they end up abbreviating the incantations of some spells, or cast a spell while reciting another one.

Dex-chan lover
@4V29LN0n

It's pretty cruel what he does to the female sage, but you know the thing about revenge.

BIG ASS SPOILER!!!
DO NOT READ!!!

Female sage runs away from MC because she finally realizes what he is after a battle. MC kills her lover and her legs to force her to come back. He kills her philosopher stone so she can't use magic after learning about returning to Earth. Finally he walks away to let her be buried alive by dungeon.

Double-page supporter
i still enjoy the "die" moments like its a kick in the dick to every manga where a nigga calls out his big move name and the mc does nothing and takes it

Dex-chan lover
@Seiris21 did you not listen what she said about nobunaga? That fate decides what death is suitable for someones fate value? So no, the opposite, she most definitely believes that its possible for someone to decide what death is.

To put it simply, her eyes are like a ships navigator who sees the flow of water, the MC is the ocean itself.

@rh75 Thanks for the spoiler.

I’m trying to read the translated webnovel. It’s really bad, borderline machine translation. Apologies to the translators.

Probably not Igleshia or Iglacia but rather Iglesia. Like Julio Iglesias 🤩

Another great chapter full of random killings. Why waste time on people who are planning to kill you anyway?

Dex-chan lover
That fate value bullshit is where this went full retard. This series mostly should have been what the second half of this was.

I'm willing to bet that fate value girl will be insta-killed and the whole fate value thing will not be referred to again. I could be wrong, though. I agree it's unnecessary BS. Don't try to make sense of things, author, just roll with what you've got.

Double-page supporter
@Seiris21 Not to mention if she tried it, I'm sure the moment she thought of it, it would register to the MC as "she's trying to kill me" and she'd be killed on the spot.

Users who are viewing this thread