My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Resurrection Time

Aggregator gang
@Am0or

So when the MC came to the tower, he felt a immense amount of malice radiating in his direction. As per his usual tactic with his "Instant Death" skill, he promptly snuffed out the source of that malice. This was the Devil trapped in the middle of the barrier. But since the barrier is made of extremely compressed time, it's near impossible to have known that the Devil was dead as a result of this. He also killed multiple other people in the tower, who were also extremely powerful and likely were summoned by fate to ensure the Devil wouldn't escape, which would have been extremely dire if the Devil wasn't dead already.

The "Goddess" that has been assisting the super-unlucky guy just revealed that his entire existence was meant to make something horrific happen to kill the super unlucky guy, as she's actually aligned with the Devil. Except, once again, all of it was rendered null and void by the MC instantly ending the Devil.

In short, the MC literally killed a whole bunch of people who were supposed to solve a problem, while also solving the problem at the same time. So everything that all these people did, was made pointless by him just being there.

Dex-chan lover
@Am0or

The devil was killed already by our MC a few chapters back, when the Sword Saint was explaining the whole point of the tower.

The swordsman girl who killed the Sword Saint because her people/race were used as living batteries to keep the barrier up. And that was like 2-3 chapters back.

Group Leader
@zairx Lewdcoa would probably be a better example than Tohru. Kobayashi actually hired Tohru for the job as a maid, Lucoa just moved in with Shouta and made herself comfortable.

@pedantiq She couldn't kill the Demon King herself, so she ran them both through. This way she could anchor the Demon King in place long enough to seal them both away until someone strong enough to kill him appeared.

Dex-chan lover
Okay. The entire chapter's explanation was completely pointless due to use knowing he killed the source of the miasma quite a while back...

But the look on everyone's faces as the barrier broke still made the long exposition totally worth it, lol.
Now that goddess needs to die, because she's obviously just as evil as every other enemy we've seen so far.

@ReaVen_LEAD
Yes. It was explained by the fat protective spirit that the 'upload' that gives people their powers in this realm/world/dimension quite literally makes them fearless murder hungry monsters. They have no 'real' morals due to the alterations, so are all basically insane.

Dex-chan lover
Who would say than a goddess can be a simp too, I can't wait to see her next expression lol

Man I thought that the joke "oh he is dead now" it was outdated by now but I still laugh lmao

Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Returned from Death was exclusive for garbage weakling nobodies. F for Subaru.

Dex-chan lover
so if the unlucky guy survived will he eternally be cursed with horrendous luck and eventually destroy the world? or is it something based on the goddess and once she dies he goes back to normal?

Will MC be able to "kill" the unluck of Subaru ??

Thanks for the updates

Fed-Kun's army
What a trip. Obviously the goddess is going to die when she finds out MC killed her guy

Wtf was this exposition dump when we knew the guy was dead like 20 chapters ago

Users who are viewing this thread