My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Hero Killing Sight

Omfg! What she summoned was not the ruler of of death, nor world's end.
No.. She summoned the end of all fate. She summoned the end itself!
And considering the little we know about the crazy bitch, I think it might not have been an accident

@Wyald Do NOT click below if you don't want to see a major spoiler about him:

That "pretty standard isekai protag face" is just the avatar of his 'true form.'

Double-page supporter
So he's not even Death. He can simply use his power to impose death because that's what we consider to be the "end" of human consciousness/existence? He's literally capable of killing anything and everything?

Could he "kill" or "end" the universe itself if he wanted then? Is he fundamentally just capable of accelerating entropy? Can he kill concepts? Could he bring an end to war or suffering as a concept, or does it need to have some recognizable form?

side character: *finally realized the MC actual power*
main character: are you guys done fighting? i have another place to be

Dex-chan lover
@Trosfy

Are you referring to the web novel? Cuz I have read it, and I’m not sure how else to describe him other than being the physical embodiment of the end of all existence itself.

Dex-chan lover
at least her appraisal ability is the real deal 😎

Dex-chan lover
it's so long between chapters that i can't even remember, why was this girl trying to find MC? was it to kill him?

@Serapheid Like I said, you're correct from what we know 'so far'
(though he could be more than what we think, as we know very little about his true form), but when I said 'Entropy is nothing before Yogiri,' I was mainly talking about the 'scope' of their powers. Yogiri can influence infinitely greater things than Entropy, after all.

Also, don't forget that he is called 'Alpha-Omega,' so he could very well have the aspects of Eternity as well.

Users who are viewing this thread