My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Holy fuck another one of these do these authors get excluded a lot in hangouts and stuff?

Group Leader
Wow, another manga that has the "oH nOeS, i gOt BetRaYeD goTtA gEt mAh rEvEnGe nOw" plot, like its a nice plot.... IF ONLY IT WASN'T SO OVERUSED!!!!!!!

@guysaresohot44 no I won't it's not that good I would say max 5/10 it's only ok because the revenge is barely fun stop trying to make people put a rating on a manga just based on what you think they can put 10/10 or 1/10 you don't have to say "HEY VOTE 10/10 VIRGIN SQUAD" its annoying piss off

Wait... Saintess betrays him, betrays another horny dude and then says:

Chrome-sama I will protect you???

Am I just stupid? Or is that what she said.

can you stop uploading the full chapter then uploading the same chapter in fragments. its annoying

even tho people hate this there still reading it hey if u dislike it then drop it u dont need to complain in the comments. hey i know its trash we know its trash its just that we enjoy reading it because its trash

@SwampPoTaTo go read your fucking solo leveling you chad💩👹🤡😡😡😡😡😡😡

keep hating my favorite things 😡😡😡😡😡😡

not cool of you man 😡😡😡😡😡

@guysaresohot44 i really think you didn't get what I meant -_- besides solo leveling isn't even that good as people make it up to be it's good but it's over-exaggerated sometimes. But anyways I never said it was wrong to like it, I just said how I thought the manga should be rated. See the difference. I'm fine with you liking it but i don't force you to make it a 5/10. You're just telling people to put 10/10 because they're a part of the "virgin squad" Pushing your opinion on other people is just annoying and cringe. And how am i hating your favorite things i never said that i hate it i just said it's at max 5/10 because the execution is bad. It's a great overall plot idea. So you going around saying that "stop hating my favorite manga" makes no sense. You're basically doing the same thing if you criticize me or my opinion. So stop pushing your opinion on others and try and force them to vote 10/10 based on your decision.
edit: spelling

@SwampPoTaTo /s
😀😀😀🤡😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Users who are viewing this thread