My Twin Sister Was Taken as the Miko and I Was Thrown Away but I'm Probably the Miko

The premise is good, the execution of it is good, but the pacing may a bit fast for my taste, but it's nothing major for most readers, overall it's a sweet fluffy manga, but as said, a bit slower pacing and a lil' bit longer chapters would'nt hurt at all, Still a solid 8/10

Did anyone else start reading this because the name starts with "Futa" and then stay for the cute heartwarming story?

the sad stuff hits hard. while the cute stuff make my heart go Doki Doki. I. Need. More

Dex-chan lover
Propaganda material from the Beast Lives Matter organization. And I approve.

cnd

@greatninja3 Lol probably. Either way, it's romance with someone that's the same age as Lerunda so I don't think it really matters.

She’s so adorable! What I don’t get is how can her parents, townspeople, sister not like her?
Why do they like that selfish/arrogant sister? My hypothesis -
She probably unconsciously used magic to enhance her sister, which made her lovable in eyes of everyone around. Which gives way to misunderstandings we have hitherto
I’m glad tho she didn’t end up being misused by her selfish parents, or got caught in the politics of temple/country.

Users who are viewing this thread