Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Noa-Senpai and Movies

Dex-chan lover
I would classify him as a kuudere since he's basically an ice cube.
There's a character type for him, and it's the energy saver (though I'm not sure what it's exactly called and I don't have the strength to find out). "Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge" built a whole series around it. Elsewhere, even in some big titles like "Hyouka", it's the defining characteristic of one of the main characters, though not the theme of the whole story. So, though I won't blame you for interpreting it so, the MC is not extra cold like an ice cube. He just doesn't want to bother with it, feeling like it's too much. In other words, he doesn't have enough energy (motivation) to get involved more than this. In RL some people become like that due to an illness. They can turn even a bit hostile if one tries to push them too much to get involved, as it can be painful for them, physically or mentally.

Dex-chan lover
People saying "women have verry different taste", but when you look at the real world there are 3 thing that always upcome when they talk about what they are attracted to within men. Money, height and beauty, with money being by far the 1st trait, height being seconde and beauty being far beind.
You can easily find a lot of women talk about these things, it's not like it's a secret.

Dex-chan lover
image-2024-05-03-041757399.png

can perfection be improved on? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Honestly if really want to go unnoticed to something the caters for a younger age like a movie. Just show up with like a notepad with something to write so it looks like your studying the film for work or something.

Dex-chan lover
They have a really fun dynamic as a fictional couple, but if this was real, she'd be a red flag parade and I feel like he'd regret dating her.

Users who are viewing this thread