Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 20 - Tsumiki-san and the Big Cleanup

Dex-chan lover
It was only bare feet, not foot-holding, there was no need for censoring! :p

Though if that's part of the raws, I wonder if the author just doesn't want to properly draw her huge feet this much.

Dex-chan lover
FEET
image-2024-04-01-163900907.png

Dex-chan lover
Ain't no way you guys timed the release of this feet chapter to perfectly fall on April fool's lmao

Oh, but please remember to post the regular chapter later... I've lost count of how many times I was hit with a really memey chapter on a otherwise somewhat serious manga only to find out it was originally posted on April fool's and those were the only versions available

Dex-chan lover
Who is Kiba-chan?

EDIT: I found the answer. It's the mermaid girl. It's probably a chapter without Yutaka.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Anyone else wonder how someone with super strength and a normal person bump uglies?

Very, very carefully even with her ability to control her strength.
She can hold a fully grown tree with no problem so his twig would snap with her first climax.

Dex-chan lover
It's also interesting that the author doesn't really draw her as blushing, when for instance after Yutaka wipes her face, practically any FMC in a romcom would. I'd like to think the dirt on her cheeks was on purpose to make it not clear if she blushed or not.
I mean, it shows that he wiped her left check with hanker(on a right side from his pov) so... I think it's clear enough (pun intended)

Dex-chan lover
I noticed at least two instances of uncensored feet. I'm letting the admins know of this. It's over for you, buddy.

Contributor
Jokes on you guys, it’s already 2nd here ( • ̀ω•́ )

Dex-chan lover
Two chappies in the same day! Be still my heart! (or not...it's already stopped from the footage fluff :glee: )

Matsuki/oni-kun looks like one of his horns is broken...is he inspired by Hellboy? :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
Tsumiki is going to end up with a full litter of puppies with blushing like that.

Users who are viewing this thread