Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 27 - Hebizono-san and the Mirror

Dex-chan lover
PAW-CENT??

Oh come on Tsumiki, don't abuse my heart by saying cute stuff like that...

nbqq6i.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this hasn't been said already, but here's my headcanon.
Kitou-kun says that, since he's invisible, he can't be turned to stone. There are two implications to this:
  1. A medusa's petrifying powers function when they reflect off a person's eyes - so they must be in the visible spectrum of light. Otherwise, it wouldn't matter if Kitou-kun was invisible or not.
  2. Invisible genjin do not see the world through the spectrum of visible light - otherwise, one would see their retinas reflecting light.
At least that's my take on it. XD

Group Leader
Two TL Notes, though we already touched on one:

1) Page 4, Hebizono says 'percent' in English, and Tsumiki doesn't know what that means and just kind of repeats it in various forms like 'pa---sen?' (her 'percent?' in the lower right is actually in the raws!). So I said - OH! Paw-scent! How cute. Then we did paw-cent which is still adorbs.

2) The page 5 thing is of course utterly untranslatable as is, or at least we were able to come up with anything that preserves both the original joke and why the guys are looking at him like that, so this is kind of in the ballpark. Note that any reasonable Japanese person would (I think) have immediately realized she means 'fast calculations!', the other one is a little obscure. But these guys aren't reasonable.

Edit: oh yeah, one more! On page 3 the art club guy says Kitou (Invisible Guy's name) is a kitou. So I just went with 'kiddo.'

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Very cute chapter and pairing. The snakes getting scolded for displaying threat when she was under stress was a really nice touch as well.

Dex-chan lover
I did NOT get expect to suddenly get hit by so much feels. What a chapter. Author continues to come up with amazing ways to do storytelling with neat gimmicks they spur from the premise.

Users who are viewing this thread