Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou - Ch. 40 - Mokuri-san and Sugimi-san

Group Leader
Hey everyone, sorry for the delay once again. Not to make excuses but my health's been a lil suspect as of late, so I've been in and out of the hospital. Big thanks to the team for helping out lots. Chapter 41 is in the works.

In the meantime, Tsumiki has been licensed in English by Viz, with the first volumes/chapters releasing in summer 2025! We hope we've done at least a small part in bringing attention to a wonderful series.
https://x.com/VIZMedia/status/1842242281643917380

We're planning to continue scanlating Tsumiki at least until the releases come out. We'll revisit the idea again once the official releases start rolling out and we see the details. We'll probably only drop the series if it becomes an official simulpub. But until then, hope y'all will put up with us.

Contributor
In the meantime, Tsumiki has been licensed in English by Viz, with the first volumes/chapters releasing in summer 2025! We hope we've done at least a small part in bringing attention to a wonderful series.
https://x.com/VIZMedia/status/1842242281643917380

We're planning to continue scanlating Tsumiki at least until the releases come out. We'll revisit the idea again once the official releases start rolling out and we see the details. We'll probably only drop the series if it becomes an official simulpub. But until then, hope y'all will put up with us.
Thanks for all you’ve done to help get word of the series out! Hopefully people look at this and go “hey I should support the official release” instead of getting upset that an official release deprives them of free manga

Also I just realized that this chapter is just Spider-Man with extra steps

Group Leader
Thanks for all you’ve done to help get word of the series out! Hopefully people look at this and go “hey I should support the official release” instead of getting upset that an official release deprives them of free manga
As always is the intention, people need to remember that we're releasing someone else's work, and that all proceeds need to return back to the author, not us.

Which is why I'll never add any form of monetization to any scanlation work I do, and will never support any scanlation group asking for direct financial support. Nobody should. Other than purchasing and providing raws, if push comes to shove.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Such a nice chapter. There's not going to be yuri ships here I think, more like a super wholesome friendship hopefully.

I really like our resident spidergirl though... most of the characters in this manga are so endearing...
Even Senga was kinda nice in this chapter! XD

Too bad that Tsumiki has already won the MC's race :p

Group Leader
Hopefully people look at this and go “hey I should support the official release” instead of getting upset that an official release deprives them of free manga.
Well, the issue is not free manga. I don't care, if I like the series, I will support the series. What I and many others won't put up with is garbage sites and dogshit business plans.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm grateful for these releases. One has to consider that it's NOT licensed and published all over the world....

And this manga is wonderful. I shudder at whatever "official translation" I could have here. What comes out officially here is complete garbage translations...

Now if I could read japanese, I'd buy and import from japan but as thing stands... I can't read japanese

Group Leader
As always is the intention, people need to remember that we're releasing someone else's work, and that all proceeds need to return back to the author, not us.

Which is why I'll never add any form of monetization to any scanlation work I do, and will never support any scanlation group asking for direct financial support. Nobody should. Other than purchasing and providing raws, if push comes to shove.
Aye, there's a man/woman of integrity. Scanlation was always supposed to be like that. Leave e-begging to specialized sites, focus on bringing quality series to the public. Monetising other people's work is what makes companies want to nuke you and everyone else just minding their own business.:thumbsup:

Contributor
Well, the issue is not free manga. I don't care, if I like the series, I will support the series. What I and many others won't put up with is garbage sites and dogshit business plans.
Luckily, the business plan isn’t that bad here - due to being licensed by Viz, Tsukimi Ogami will probably appear on their Viz Manga subscription service. It’s a flat $2 per month, with the only caveat being that it’s only in regions Viz operates (United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland). But I’ve heard that even if you can download the app by using a VPN, you might still be able to access it in other countries.

I’ve also heard that Shogakukan is planning to make their own version of Manga Plus, except it’ll use AI translation so it’ll be ehhhhh but there’s another option for you

Dex-chan lover
0tCBpDB.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread