Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Lunch With Tsumiki

Double-page supporter
Fkn ntr bait or hard ntr.. Its just fkn crazy how romcom in 2023 cant be without these things. Even if u guys dont care i will write just this, that mc should get normal waifu.. Not some btch stfu

Dex-chan lover
Fed-Kun's army
I've found myself a account for making this one comment, to tell you "NTR bAiT11!!!!!11" screamers to back off. its not NTR, its CHAPTER 3 THERE IS NO ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP YET. and if youre still pissed, i HIGHLY ADVISE you avoid making a death threat like someone already did(you know who you are), and just leave your one star, and move on.

I've found myself a account for making this one comment, to tell you "NTR bAiT11!!!!!11" screamers to back off. its not NTR, its CHAPTER 3 THERE IS NO ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP YET. and if youre still pissed, i HIGHLY ADVISE you avoid making a death threat like someone already did(you know who you are), and just leave your one star, and move on.
NTR is basically... ne (sleep) and torare (the past form of toru - steal). Guess this is also based on whether people consider it "steal" or not LOL

Fed-Kun's army
NTR is basically... ne (sleep) and torare (the past form of toru - steal). Guess this is also based on whether people consider it "steal" or not LOL
looking at it i think i was a bit heated and probably coulda said that a bit calmer but by that definition, my stance is you cant steal what does not exist.

Fed-Kun's army
Vampire definitely is aware of the implications and is rubbing it in on the MC. Also, if it's just feeding, why is he exclusively only drinking from girls? Get real. To add the cherry on top, author had the MC kneel and apologize as well. Author is really begging for a twitter outrage.

Dex-chan lover
I am uninviting them. They have shown they cannot be trusted not to piss and shit over this. Animals are not allowed on the furniture or in discussion threads.
Literal Comment section right now LMAO
reee.png

"wElL iT wAsN'T eXeCuT3D W3LL"
This is the final swipe brainlets will throw out while being shown out the door.

Fellas, you wouldn't know "Executed Well" even if you were lined up against a brick wall, wearing a blindfold and smoking a cigarette. STFU.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
All the people commenting and defending the author are closet cucks who would be fine watching their s/o get railed by someone else 🤣
This means next to nothing coming from the guy siding with the group of insecure self-inserting illiterates who'll throw out words they clearly don't understand in situations that don't clearly suit them.

Dex-chan lover
God dammit I thought this would be a wholesome manga. God damn you author, you have beflummocked me. My Gal Cleaning ptsd is acting up again.
cmon this isnt even close to gal cleaning and then again im pretty sure it wasnt the main girl that got that

Double-page supporter
Lol the comments are angry to vampire boy. Prob it means nothing to him tho just mere food. I applause yutaka for being able to stand up against them despite being overthinking how people perceive him

Dex-chan lover
looking at it i think i was a bit heated and probably coulda said that a bit calmer but by that definition, my stance is you cant steal what does not exist.
Literally made a rant about this in the series comment section. I clearly put it in the wrong place. Lol. Hard agree.

Most disappointed with the 1 stars for one scene that wasn't even ntr. Well "a piece of shit ruins the whole dish" I guess. I disagree with that logic for reviews at least.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the fact the author actually had to explain the obvious to the butthurt masses

They had to explain because they did a terrible job of presenting what they meant to within the actual manga itself. Usually when a panel is in someone's imagination there are FX or something to give any hint whatsoever that this is the case, which the author did not do.

Even if it's in his imagination, nothing about the scene makes sense. Supposedly it's just about food right? Say that's the case, what living creature outside of symbiotic beings allows themselves to be fed on by a stranger casually like that? Oh, that's right, none of them. And it's just about food and not sex right? So why does the vampire not feed on men too, and only females? Why mostly human females, when Genjin seem to (for some inexplicable reason) be so accepting of getting fed on? Even the one genjin he seems to approach is one of the most popular ones in the school, that has a fan club, and when he goes to her class to get her contact info (a play on the trope of the popular playboy hitting on the FMC), he doesn't try to get any of the other people in classes info? Why does he bother feeding on humans at all, when it just creates drama and Genjin are supposedly so accepting, if it's just about food?

Literally trash worldbuilding, all an excuse to put in his NTR fetish bait, that even if the imagination panel wasn't terribly executed and actually understood by the majority of his audience STILL doesn't make sense in terms of the logic of the world he's haphazardly creating.

Author is going all in trying to do this big brain cultural differences complex worldbuilding, instead of just sticking to comfy slice of life romcom, and fell flat on their face because they weren't up to the task.

Users who are viewing this thread