Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
This is the good shit right here!

The dialect is a bit weird. I can't tell if you're going for southern, boston, irish or something else. I like to imagine how characters sound and I couldn't place her voice in my head.

If you feel happy with it as is, I respect it. After all you worked really hard to give us this awesome chapter and that makes you mondo cool <3

Double-page supporter
The yakuza dialect is just an ultra masculine, direct and harsher version of whatever dialect they speak in their area. It doesn't need to sound like drunk slur. It just requires ruder, confrontational and more boasting word choices. Like instead of "I don't know what the giant god is." You could rude it up a little and say something like "I don't know what this giant god thing is." Or instead of "Show me yo can protect everyone here," give her a more confrontational wording like "Prove you can protect everyone here."

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for picking up one of my all-time favorites!

To continue everyone’s comments on the dialect, I think people who portray Hokkaido as a light southern accent do it best. It gets the point across without being as distracting or hard to read as a more intense approach like you tried can become.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that thing has got jump jets so we can get a Highlander Burial

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking up this series!

The dialect is kinda fine but I'm ESL basic you kno, but up to you.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, I've missed this series these sisters and its a hoot getting to see these fantasy and isekai gals just being pals in this scifi fantasy setting. Though I have a feeling the newest little sister will likely have a transformation of some type. I keep forgetting the admech-esque looking entities are this settings version elves if I remember correctly. Also is it just me or is Elis starting to look more robotic or bionic whenever she uses her powers while in tats mode? I also like that Hinako only seems to be acquiring little sisters that are either useless lesbians or were bigger bottoms then she was while she was in the "real world", hopefully Hinako will succeed in her quest to achieve enough top energy to gain that status.

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread