Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
The said that Hinako has a "legitimate code" or whatever, but I genuinely think there's more to it than that. I distinctly remember in chapter 11 when she cast a shadow so large that it created a solar eclipse or something insane like that. It's more than whatever weird game mechanic she got by not taking a "cheat". I think she truly has the backing of "heaven" or something like that. I'm not sure how to describe it, but the power of being so selfishly and personally motivated, but in a way that is helping people... it's not a very common character, and it makes for very interesting stories. And I think that she's almost entirely selfish will continue to be a huge factor.

Massive props to the author and scanlators.

The symbolic ending of this chapter really is something. With her revenge-fueled hatred set aside and now fully commited to living for others, the immense shadow of Chapter 1 has seemingly become something of the past.

I wonder what this entails, as previously I (and many others) thought that the shadow had to represent a secret cheat ability that Hinako possessed. And what becomes of their current giant tribe's prophecy surrounding Hinako and Elis/Alice now that the shadow has vanished?

Dex-chan lover
Massive props to the author and scanlators.

The symbolic ending of this chapter really is something. With her revenge-fueled hatred set aside and now fully commited to living for others, the immense shadow of Chapter 1 has seemingly become something of the past.

I wonder what this entails, as previously I (and many others) thought that the shadow had to represent a secret cheat ability that Hinako possessed. And what becomes of their current giant tribe's prophecy surrounding Hinako and Elis/Alice now that the shadow has vanished?
It's possible that the prophecy still technically is in effect.

They will "destroy" the current world so full of evil and suffering, to bring about a new era of peace.

Dex-chan lover
The said that Hinako has a "legitimate code" or whatever, but I genuinely think there's more to it than that. I distinctly remember in chapter 11 when she cast a shadow so large that it created a solar eclipse or something insane like that. It's more than whatever weird game mechanic she got by not taking a "cheat". I think she truly has the backing of "heaven" or something like that. I'm not sure how to describe it, but the power of being so selfishly and personally motivated, but in a way that is helping people... it's not a very common character, and it makes for very interesting stories. And I think that she's almost entirely selfish will continue to be a huge factor.
Hinako probably is a demon god but just a newly born one. The eclipse only started because she was pissed off.

Still waiting for our Giant and Little Giant to get together as more than sisters!

The longer it takes the more and more scared I am for Little Giant ending up with some random reincarnated guy instead…
Gosh can't you just enjoy something without being political.... That won't happen and even if it does the author don't care a bit about your opinion so do like most take your opinion with you and don't make the other see it it is not your story, never will be. Become an author if you want.

Dex-chan lover
Still waiting for our Giant and Little Giant to get together as more than sisters!

The longer it takes the more and more scared I am for Little Giant ending up with some random reincarnated guy instead…
Be-con said that the story is pretty much just a bunch of stuff they like thrown together, including yuri. I don't think there's any risk of Hinako suddenly falling for a guy.

Dex-chan lover
Gosh can't you just enjoy something without being political.... That won't happen and even if it does the author don't care a bit about your opinion so do like most take your opinion with you and don't make the other see it it is not your story, never will be. Become an author if you want.
with all due disrespect what the fuck are you talking about. how is two girls in a fictional fantasy world kissing a political issue

Dex-chan lover
The crux is that we still don't know what the cheats even ARE, how they can be taken and what was the purpose of setting the cheat system in such a manner that still allows choice.

It looks like some form of energy or power that is shaped into a cheat to standardize them and disable the crazier outcomes. But then Junko was able to get two without needing the supply extra energy herself, so that doesn't quite fit. Or maybe the energy needed to create a cheat is far smaller than what is removed.

Do legitimate code holders power the ancient devices? As a pure energy source alone, that's pretty incredible. It's unlikely to be mana since Hinako has had no effect on Elis' magic, but something else that shapes the world with Hinako's will rather than the spirit's.

Users who are viewing this thread