Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
Idiot still thinks its all because of her skills not knowing it was all because of Lyods mats REAL rate success, she just tarnishes his rep when she gets praise and takes all the credits

Dex-chan lover
That's what happenn when you're an asshole, good luck finding another assisstant

Dex-chan lover
Why did the saint called him Prince ? Anyone any idea
I would say it's the trope when a character, in this case Lloyd, saved her life and kept from getting into serious trouble. To her, he's her benefactor and savior. The proverbial "Prince on a white horse", and she developed an infatuation in him as a result.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL.

Still see her as retarded. MC probably got her the materials better than probably anyone else ever could. Yet, she being full of herself wanted them in a quality equivalent of being .1 seconds after just acquiring them. Yet all that goes over her. He'd probably have a 100% rating on material acquisition if not for her.
description says he's a quality over quantity guy, everything he gets is high quality, he just has a low drop rate

Dex-chan lover
I would say it's the trope when a character, in this case Lloyd, saved her life and kept from getting into serious trouble. To her, he's her benefactor and savior. The proverbial "Prince on a white horse", and she developed an infatuation in him as a result.
plus he called her princess first

Jumping right to handholding... who knew a former Saintess would be so lewd? 🫣

The cupid duo sure do good work.

Dex-chan lover
I hope she gets character development rather than just cheap humiliation.

Dex-chan lover
A genius? That fact you tormented and belittled your golden goose is definitive proof you are hopelessly retarded. By the time this dumb bitch realizes what she's lost it will already be too late.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL.

Still see her as retarded. MC probably got her the materials better than probably anyone else ever could. Yet, she being full of herself wanted them in a quality equivalent of being .1 seconds after just acquiring them. Yet all that goes over her. He'd probably have a 100% rating on material acquisition if not for her.
Well, she'll have to learn that 90% success rate is for other gatherers just like 90% conviction rate is for Japanese police. They just ignore anything that might fail, and he didn't. Which did give him a bad rep, just like the police fear they would get.

Don't blame the girl (or boy), blame the ridiculous Japanese culture.

Dex-chan lover
I don't hate her but it is a bit refreshing to know that she isn't like some hidden good guy or something and is just actually fucking stupid.

I really expected her to be in love with the mc because of another similar LN with almost the same premise that I started to read before. In that the female childhood friend becomes recognized as amazing but she verbally abuses the mc and tries to keep him from doing anything himself so he fakes his death to get away from her. But in that one, the girl was a possessive tsundere who took the fact that they would be together for granted. She was too shy to say she liked him so he assumed she was making fun of him with some of her actions. When she learns that he ‘died’ she pretty much loses the will to live. There I was hoping for them to reconcile and her to be redeemed, but here I’m glad he can have a good time and I don’t need to care about the childhood friend’s suffering.
Does this have a manga adaptation? If so, could you tell me the name?

Dex-chan lover
It sucks shes so freaking good looking. Her personality is awful.

Users who are viewing this thread