Ore no Imouto ga Saikou no Okazudatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the whole chapter. I'm stuck here at Page 7.

"Even a cute girl goes to the bathroom huh?"

You goddomn focking wot mate

Dex-chan lover
So you send nudes of yuka to your bro without her knowledge but then say he can't even imagine lewd things about Haruka. What is this morality.

Dex-chan lover
there is 2 chapters left i dont see this ending being satisfying, that being said, i know i said this last time but WTF is this manga and what is wrong with me for keeping reading it.
It's already over? I guessing teasing sells better than straight out the box lewd.

Group Leader
So, she doesn't mind being his fap material or drinking his cum
She goes on trips with little luggage
She's trying to make him get horny and cum to other girls
She's used an onahole on her brother while making him believe they were having sex (and she tricked him using another onahole, probably one she had)
She won't allow her friend Haruka to be fap material, but she will allow her other friend Yuka to be
Seems like Yuka doesn't mind her taking lewd pics of herself
She won't forgive him if he looks inside her wardrobe

Honestly, I couldn't care less about the protagonist, I just want to know what his sister's secrets are.

Dex-chan lover
this story is so degenerate it loops back into making you rack your brain over what in the fucking hell might be going inside the sister's head

Group Leader
Doesn't this manga only have a single volume? Also damn now I wonder what she's hiding on her closet xD

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't this manga only have a single volume? Also damn now I wonder what she's hiding on her closet xD
Yeah only 1 volume, like all the other adaptations by this publisher which are also completed with either 1 volume or just a few chapters (3-5 chapters)

They basically did nothing more than a blatant promo for all their Ero Novels

Aggregator gang
does she have a bad dragon collection in her closet? or just one dildo labeled "onii-chan" that matches his size?

anyway, little sister's secret job starts to sound a little scary

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna say it's messed up that she just sent a Pic of her friend to her brother like that

But then I remembered which Manga this is...

Users who are viewing this thread