Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Got a link? Couldn't find it on mangadex
Which is the story were the MC time jumps back and choses the Art/Creative School instead of the path he took into business? It was an anime a year or three ago.

Dex-chan lover
If only the author properly fleshed out why they broke up, instead of making it about "annoying little habits".

Don't tell me they are both so tsundere they literally divorced over NOTHING in the future, and were probably just about to re-marry if they hadn't been hit by a car. That would just be silly.

Anyway, if the initial reason for their divorce was properly described, in a way that made it seem like a formidable reason, it would be more interesting/meaningful to see them change as their younger selves in a way that overcame that. But as it stands, it feels like, as the guy on page 1 of this thread said, they are both just massive tsunderes who deeply care for each other, and thus as long as they can stop being prickly for 2 seconds they might just end up marrying again immediately.

Dex-chan lover
It didn't help that she didn't believe him that her sister SA'd him til it was too late, either. They both have problems to fix.
Ah yes his sister spilled the beans a little early.
Would have been better to wait between chapter five, and ten.
Just to see how honest she really wanted to get close to him.
Now though it's just going to be one fight after another.

Dex-chan lover
listen here you little shit. . . being tsundere isn't cute, it's just pain and hurting people around you :notlikethis:

Double-page supporter
Yeah... He's definitely gonna buy that wedding ring again and put it right back on her hand where it belongs.

Let's be real, we aren't here to question if the obviously still in love ex couple will re-marry.

We are here to finger out what their old life was like that they decided to divorce.

As well as see how they end up getting back together, and probably stronger than ever before.

I also wanna see their toxic relationship slowly turn into wholesome tsundere flirting.

Dex-chan lover
Can't read this. Having the MC get virgin-adolescent flustered by touching, talking to, or even being in close proximity to his own fucking wife is just too stupid for words

Fed-Kun's army
I helped translate and edit a few of the chapters for this a few years ago when it was a wn (or an I can't remember)
I'm pretty sure they end up getting married again.
Idk if that is a spoiler

Dex-chan lover
He died trying to save her life, then saved it again…. At least we know he doesn’t hate her enough to want her dead. It will be interesting to see the reveal of why they fell apart.
The whole world doesnt want to shoot up the people they dislike like Muricans

Fed-Kun's army
Just like the kdrama "go back couple" (One of my favorites) i wonder why the divorced, they seem to have a healthy marriage. I'll have to guess he is a workaholic

Just like the kdrama "go back couple" (One of my favorites) i wonder why the divorced, they seem to have a healthy marriage. I'll have to guess he is a workaholic
MMC was a don't rock the boat worker at a black business, he was getting paid little for the hours and didn't have time for her. FMC's sister kept trying to SA MMC, she didn't believe what he was saying til it almost too late but the damage was done.

Dex-chan lover
What I hope the ending is: they graduate high school, remembering why they love each other, and then wake up in the hospital after the car accident and fix their marriage

Dex-chan lover
MMC was a don't rock the boat worker at a black business, he was getting paid little for the hours and didn't have time for her. FMC's sister kept trying to SA MMC, she didn't believe what he was saying til it almost too late but the damage was done.
If that's real, I now hate her.

Users who are viewing this thread