Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Taking charge or letting his hubris get the better of him? Somehow it feels like its not going to go how he thinks. Or not, iunno.

Dex-chan lover
He should really go for the kill right from the start instead of beating around the bush. He'll get the results he wants a lot faster.

Dex-chan lover
You know how stupid this was?

The last chapter, he literally says/thinks that he can't blame or criticize Hanabi, most likely because Daidouji is the immediate cause of the issue.

What's his reaction here? He apologizes because someone else is stalking him and causing problems. It was so dumb to look at that.

I can understand if he wants to apologize here. I'm fine with that. But that also means he should be willing to blame and criticize Hanabi.

Dex-chan lover
lets see how this turns out cause honestly this arc has been ruining the series tbh

but maybe things can still turn and get better but we'll see

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

And here we go, the long painful "oh look, I'm The Mentalist" (not!) sub-arc. It's so stupid a plot.

Supporter
There's the spine he was missing
That's honestly the least realistic part so far. He's been psychologically abused and put down for the better part of his life. And with no help but his own thoughts, he somehow toughened up to the point of acknowledging that his ex was abusive. Most people at this point would be keeping their head down and avoiding all people.

Users who are viewing this thread