Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Once again, when someone refused to tell her their secrets her mood immediately changes and starts hurting her "Friend".

I really hope the realization later isn't a hidden romance, but realizing she inherantly isn't a good person, even to herself or her friends.

Contributor
I wouldn't even be mad if this takes a sudden crazy turn and becomes a yuri instead. Shunsuke for now isn't that compelling enough that I'd want to root for him, he's not even that strongly interested in exercising his own free will, just content with Hinaki making his decisions for him.

i see, a love triangle love story.

this means all three will end up together..?
i see it like as if the two girls are fighting over shunsuke, and one of them will end up with aida.

dont forget guys, a damn Love Triangle means that all 3 humans love each other equally..

WELP, I SEE YURI :chad:❤️

Supporter
I wouldn't even be mad if this takes a sudden crazy turn and becomes a yuri instead. Shunsuke for now isn't that compelling enough that I'd want to root for him, he's not even that strongly interested in exercising his own free will, just content with Hinaki making his decisions for him.
Not even the manga is interested on him, man literally had no development (or screen-time lol)

Dex-chan lover
fr fuck this mc, the most annoying character of this manga so far

Users who are viewing this thread