Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 2

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, the game heroine is soooo cool<33 If only some heroines of otome games I play, have at least half as much brain as Maria X'DD

Dex-chan lover
Finally the end of the first arc is in sight.
I hope everyone that is reading it continues to like the story after this arc, since most people that kept reading on kept harping on and on about how
boring and repetitive it got with all the kidnappings and harem additions.

Group Leader
Fucking cliffhanger-kun, and the mangaka is becoming Kobayashi Ritz, a lazy-ass that after success he releases one chapter per month.

But undoubtely the king of lazyness is
Togashi Yoshihiro.

Special mention to Hiroyuki, I hope someday I travel to Japan to whip him into finishing Haruhi novel.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kisato yes but they had to puke shitpink on his belt and undo his character development to bring him back
inb4 lmao tsukasa is just pretending to be a douche again because why write a plot when you can play pretend traitors

Contributor
@genm9zombie
>Tsukasa
>pretending to be a douche

He doesn't need to pretend. I love the man to death but he's a bit of a douche.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't understand how many people have a need to be spoiled about every little thing, the first time reading a story is the only one where you don't already know every plot twist, so why ask what happens instead of letting the story show you?

Dex-chan lover
Bakarina has built up good faith to protect her. Everyone truly understands that she's too stupid to be this elaborate.

Dex-chan lover
definitely the student council president had a hand in this but for what reason or to what extent

Users who are viewing this thread