Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - A Woman’s Friendship is But a Fantasy

Dex-chan lover
@Sylphie The manga is pretty close to the web novel so far. But as you can expect, some of the dialog is shortened to fit the manga format, and you lose some of the inner monologues. So if you want more in depth thought processes, then it's better to read the web novel. There's a group doing english translations of the web novel, but they only got through the 1st arc, so I continued on the rest of the way with machine translations of the raw. The author finally concluded the web novel last month.

Fuck yeah. Best girl has arrived.

@Nk9bjP4A Someone else has translated up to the end of volume 4, though the quality isnt great. Google should bring it up, and the first translators provided a link when they finished their run.

Dude the doujin run thick in my bloodstream

"Uwaaaahhhh, why my mom getting fcked by my bully?"

Fed-Kun's army
The queen looks like the teasing type here, but ...
she's the one getting teased.

Dex-chan lover
Man i can't wait for the manga to reach the part were
latest

@spicypepperpasta
You're talking about the LN, not the WN. And i would disagree, the quality of the translation is pretty good to me, especially compared to what i've seen. I'll admit i stopped at Vol 3 though, maybe it deteriorates after ?

can someone tell me which chapter of the novel the manga is? i want to read the novel but i don't want to start again

https://mangadex.org/chapter/766416/25
I think grape (グレープ) stand is supposed to be crêpe (クレープ) stand. Haven't seen the raws so can't verify. Solid scanlation otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread