Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - A Woman’s Friendship is But a Fantasy

Dex-chan lover
Why is it so hard to get a decent maid outfit in manga? Every artist feels like they need to put their own spin on it which usually results in them looking hodge-podge or otherwise weird.

the yuri is strong in this one!
also, that's the queen?!?!? she look really... lewd, like WOW
in the novel illustration she looks more decent? the manga author sure took a lot of liberty with her

the Manga Artist is live drawing for chapter 16:

https://sketch.pixiv.net/@shiosatojyun11/lives/1684544669198193068

Oh lawd the Queen's coming. I guess the manga is going to turn into Netori soon.

Dex-chan lover
HNNNGGGH!

Why is Olivia so adorable? Even the scripted timeline's arch-nemesis Angie is totally smitten with her now, and they're both adorable for it.

Leon's sister is...garbage, but what else is new?
Marie's little host club...I mean, she's right. It's quite profitable to take advantage of otome-designed capture targets as hosts to wring foolish noble girls dry. I could see Leon doing that too, so I'm not that upset at the idea so much as their smugness about it, but even that's just...pathetic enough to be amusing.

I'm feeling ominous about this new girl being friendly to Olivia though. Everything stinks of an agenda. It could be mutually beneficial, or a trap.

this chapter made me want to reread vol 2 of the LN again. next chapter should be fun to read when it drops 😤

haha leon sister is trash,garbage huh.. shrugs guess until the SS came out if there is one 😊

Users who are viewing this thread