Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Sky Pirate Subjugation II

So... he just left Olivia hanging out to dry like that? Heh, so called "adult". He's just a jaded failure of an "adult" with a cynical view of the world that refuses to improve himself. Still a child who thinks he's an adult.

Double-page supporter
@ShionVaynex
I heard in the WN she leaves the king and gets married to Leon. But the two girls are crazy then lol I mean they are already in a harem relationship. Whatever more girls the better.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter, translator-san
@Estranger i know right, and of course with manga drawing as good as this one!
"Hey, what's so good about her. She's just flat midget."
😎Just want to inform you 'sir boobs lover'...
In another alternate universe, you will be the one that proposing to this so-called 'flat midget'😁

Dex-chan lover
...olivia can fuck off....like honestly shes has been so shaken by the words of that bitch that she onesidedly decided that the mc and the other main girl are assholes that are playing with her, like fuck off, u can question their motives but thats when u have a FUCKING TALK instead of just burning the bridges between them, like motherfucker did they mean so little to you? is ur trust on them so shaky that the words of some bitch are enough to decided that everything u lived together was fake?

fuck out of here

@Eksentrysyti

So being aired out to dry like that by someone who, despite all the times you've received help, fell for the words of an antagonizer, and burned my bridge, all on the notion of "so im just a pet"?

I'd be pretty cross that you thought my relationship with you meant so little, I wouldn't have gone so far for some pet. We know the mcs situation in this instance but if it was any other time I'd think of you as a closed minded person who has no idea what people went through to question their "adulthood"

Fed-Kun's army
one more raw and we'll be caught up, we were finally able to continue the devolopment of lux and livia

@hollow7f
@railar

What are you smooth brains on about, this isn't a difficult chapter to get. Olivia's taking out her anger from being bullied on Leon. Leon can't say anything cause he is taking her opportunities to grow by completing the tasks himself. Her being okay with this is proving all the nobles in the academy right, that she only succeeds so far because of Leon. That doesn't make her a bitch, that makes her a human being. Y'all seriously need to stop self inserting so hard and look at the series objectively. This whole white knight attitude is exactly what the authors shitting on. How do you be criticizing Olivia for having a tantrum and then have one in the comment section.

Dex-chan lover
after reading chapter, it make me remember the fact that
[both livia and angelica are both into yuri stuff, they still love Leon tho and both of them eventualy become Leons fiancee at the end of this arc]

Dex-chan lover
@BlackHoxton well said!

also this does made both MC more human development than many novel out there where both boy and girl have fixed personality path they need to follow like a common pattern.

Dex-chan lover
I love the characterization of the Heroine and two stooges on the ship

Double-page supporter
Uhm.. Still boggles my mind in how neutered these 5 male stooges are. I mean serving a that bratty loli. I get manservants and boy toys but calling yourselves husbands to one lady. She ain't an Empress of Russia or anything close like that.

Well MC is actually making friends? OK acquaintances?

I think the game MC needs a push in the right direction. Like the line "your disgusted by yourself? Then fight to rise above it" kinda thing

Ohh excited for the next

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, looks like a lot of people didnt understand livia, or not ven read the LN. Since the stupid girl that started with the thing that livia is anjies pet, everything is hard for her. Leon doesnt want anything from her, he didnt even say to become friends at least because he thought of her as a game character, nothing more nothing less, that he must help because he got the robot that belonged to her in the first place. So in the end she only could conclude that she is a pet to him, like as to anjie, because they are true nobles and anjie hated commoners and león doesnt even talk about friendship... Yep, that is why she thinks of herself as a pet for both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread