Please Put These On, Takamine-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Give Me Something That You'll Never Want Back

Dex-chan lover
He probably reeled back and hit his head too hard and fainted

Contributor
I believe, at this point, we can assume that she let him see her naked in the first chapter on purpose.

Does that mean she never changes her underwear unless something happens? Like does it just still dissapear if she takes them off to shower or bathe?

Fed-Kun's army
If she didn’t start out as a TOTAL jerk this would honestly be really good, it’s doing a lot better now and the art is good, glad the author decided to make her warm up quickly after those terrible first 3 or so chapters.

Supporter
Kinda hating how terrified this kid is of her after all the time they have spent together and the things they have been through. He acts like she freshly smashes his balls every morning and there is nothing he can do about it.

Can we just bring up the case that she runs through underwear a little too fast? That shit's expensive.

She's starting to act too nice. Plus the childhood friend part sort of ruins this for.

I prefer my tsun heavy with a pinch of dere flavoring here and there.

Dex-chan lover
That's a fucking smooth line. Also she should just buy cheap underwear in bulk since she goes through them so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread