Please Put These On, Takamine-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Do It Again When We Get There

Double-page supporter
With all these chapters,

Build it up..... and release it all out!

Power Uploader
"Thereś a lot of older couples" — not sure whether this is grammar fail, or grammar brilliance.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I was happy to see this series releasing more chapters. Then I remembered I should be ashamed of myself for reading this stuff. Finally, I reached enlightment (by fap*ing) and now I don't give a sh*t anymore.

how much can they push this like.. if the only trope to this is that he's too oblivious.. the author should've known this was bound to get stale as hell. im just gonna start skimming this for the lewd stuff

Aggregator gang
This guy is a real idiot. She kept resetting because every time the fireworks set off they both didn't see them, they were in a crowded place, he didn't compliment her and she couldn't get his attention fully since he kept fantasizing.
And yet he still didn't realize it.

Dex-chan lover
yeah this guy is a dumbass
wheter or not his dumbassery will end up dragging this out like that female knight remains to be seen.

well in this one I wouldn't say the mc is being dense , from his perspective she was even willing to make him a sex offender for keeping the secret and making him do slave work (although no sane woman makes you dress her underwear but this is manga we are talking about , like the other day I found a manga where the mc is made a butler of a chick in high school who can't even change clothes herself so he has to do it as it's his "JOB") , plus you won't remember some random person you stumbled across 10 years if weren't paying attention then and she is like the idol of the school and combine that with his low self esteem , the thought that she actually likes him would not strike him that easily given there are the type of girls in japan who make fun of boys by seducing them making them confess and shit in their face then

Users who are viewing this thread