Poll: Change the color of quotes on certain site themes

Dex-chan lover
Hi there. I'm bigtiddyoneesan.

I think that the color of quotes on two themes (Light-Bronze and Light-Slate) are nearly impossible to see. Changing their colors would improve their visibility.

Just to confirm that this wasn't a problem specific to a certain operating system and/or browser, I checked this on my Mac and PC, as well as on different browsers. The visibility remains abysmal regardless of those changes.

Below are some screenshots. The top line is in a quote, and the bottom line isn't in a quote.

Light:
xyLRTtil.png

Dark:
f8Ip4USl.png

Light-Bronze:
bo90YCDl.png

Dark-Bronze:
jzVbzFIl.png

Light-Slate:
RYNjjP7l.png

Dark-Slate:
azQGmQLl.png

Abyss:
O2BwqdEl.png

Could I get some +1's in the comments?

You got my
+1
Well earned, boy.
So refreshing to see a suggestion that is not "add random nonsensical tag".

Dex-chan lover
Let all those who chose not to use the obviously superior abyss theme suffer for their indiscretion.

Group Leader
+1
Abyss theme is sure our lord n savior, but its kinda hard to see the quote. This is maybe the price we must be pay.
tenor.gif

edit : i think i misread @sterven's comment.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Dark-slate is the objectively better option, what are you talking about? -1 +1

Dex-chan lover
you can't write Poll:[topic] and not make a poll
I can and I will.

Dark-Slate is objectively the best theme. I find Light-Slate to be quite attractive too though (yes, in a sexual way). I might actually use it sometimes if the quotes were visible.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Mr.@sterven, what is your process to finding your gifs? It just looks like you have the perfect one for every situation.

Dex-chan lover
I've seen people posting every now and then about a user named "Teasday", yet I searched for a user by that name and couldn't find anyone. What's up with that?

instead of a theme how about a marker of some type? I see it on some other forums and like it better then the theme.

I mostly use the normal Dark them as it has this nice round shapes areas, and is dark enough to read, but I would use Abyss if it had more variety in its blacks (I mean dark greys & black)
maybe add a new "Dark-Abyss" like the dark them in all shapes but with main color in #000000 ?

you get mine anyway

Dex-chan lover
I would use Abyss if it had more variety in its blacks (I mean dark greys & black)
maybe add a new "Dark-Abyss" like the dark them in all shapes but with main color in #000000 ?
Now that you mention it, yeah, I wouldn't mind an in-between for Abyss and something lighter.

Preferably, I'd suggest revising the current Abyss theme by adding variety in the blacks (like you suggested), and then keeping the current Abyss theme in as "Dark-Abyss".

Users who are viewing this thread