Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC - Vol…

Dex-chan lover
Yeah you know getting something thrown ar you with like 160km/h would hurt alot for sure. Also poor Amina she rly had no fucking idea the others had this planned
It's the 100 mph fastball to the noggin. (99.4 mph to be precise.)

Dex-chan lover
The dragon's neck broke from being hit with a fricking potion bottle??
SOMEBODY GIVE THIS DUDE THROWING WEAPONS!
HE CAN PULVERIZE DEMON LORDS WITH THOSE!
:win::win::win:
He is a potion master, not a throwing master.
No kunai. Just Molotovs.
But does it absolutely have to be a potion, like, a bottle with liquid? If all it needs to be is something vaguely potion bottle-shaped, he might even be able to make use of a Meteor Hammer.

I'll go on to read the rest to find out. If his repertoire includes explosive potions like the synopsis says, then he could be a Grenadier. :3

Though I am a little twitchy about how those two met. It's looking like the Mythril Dagger proposal all over again.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry that I fail to understand how basic spelling mistakes are missed. Like the page 32 that says Faimly instead of Family.
Usually if you use MS Word or Google Doc you would easily have that pointed out. Are the Translators using Notepad?

Double-page supporter
That's just a forgotten alchemist archetype - bombardier. you can play as one in Owlcat's Pathfinder games...
oh, and also (starts palying the Canadian anthem)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Damn, they tried killing him for insurance? That's wild. Canada-chan is cute. The obligatory nice girl in the old party barely offered any resistance, so that's not very sympathetic.

Fed-Kun's army
Why the fuck is a non-combat class in a dungeon. Make potions and sell, it would be cheaper for villagers.
lol! I was also wondering how his class is considered "low ranking" when it is basically the equivalent of a doctor. :dogkek:
(I swear, if the plot goes the route of: "ThE <insert fantasy religion> mAdE tHe NaRrAtIvE tO mOnOpOlIsE hEaLiNg AnD mAiNtAiN pOwEr"... I'd still read :aquadrink:)

Dex-chan lover
Bro is straight up the Chemist class from Final Fantasy Tactics, down to throwing potions at targets. He should pick up Accumulate and Throw Stone as well.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the dialogues on page 48-49, how did "would you like to form a party with me" turns to "is it because of my black hair"? Seems like they want to have romance, but not sure how to make it happen.
Damn, they tried killing him for insurance? That's wild. Canada-chan is cute. The obligatory nice girl in the old party barely offered any resistance, so that's not very sympathetic.
Tbf, 3v1 is not a good chance. The events seem to happen really fast too.

44.444... m/s, or 99.4 miles/hour
the peak of irony is this is basically just MLB baseball speeds. Seems like a few people have hit 105mph pitches in games, which would apparently just instantly kill a dragon. Think of the poor catcher.

This story so cliche I hate it... Potion master? Why not build an atelier
So your potion is more effective than those on local stocks that even a solo adventurer be shocked about it
Not suprised with "banished from the hero cause low contribution" troupe
Yes what a story without misunderstand that takes 14 billion years to resolve
But hey she is cute
Haihh... Add to Library Continue reading until the translator stop uploading

Users who are viewing this thread