Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC - Vol…

Fed-Kun's army
okay kids, let me tell you the story about the abomination class almost 20 years ago. they throw potion bottles here and there, they also f**k up even the tankiest Paladin and Monks. Yes, Ragnarok Online's Creator/Alchemist.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck is a non-combat class in a dungeon. Make potions and sell, it would be cheaper for villagers.
Same reason he end up getting betrayed and throws the potions instead of just handing them out so they can drink them - cuz hes retarded

Oh, Caaanadaaa...

There is so much wrong with this first chapter. Instant follow.

the peak of irony is this is basically just MLB baseball speeds. Seems like a few people have hit 105mph pitches in games, which would apparently just instantly kill a dragon. Think of the poor catcher.
If you threw a glass bottle at someone's neck at 100mph, I'm sure they would also be dead.

Actually, there was professional cricket player here in Australia who died when the cricket ball hit him behind his ear just underneath the helmet and cut an artery. That ball was apparently going at 85 km/h or 53mph.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry that I fail to understand how basic spelling mistakes are missed. Like the page 32 that says Faimly instead of Family.
Usually if you use MS Word or Google Doc you would easily have that pointed out. Are the Translators using Notepad?
On Windows 11 Notepad now has basic spellchecking, just not grammar checking or formatting like Word. It still stores data as straight text. It's Wordpad that is the most braindead.

Man, there's so many weakest and useless classes in this genre. What makes potion master the weakest? Like really, this is getting annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Uh... how did this dork accidentally made a love confession and still be oblivious about it till the end?
And the lady just has to seemingly be a menhera that jumped to marriage immediately also?

All of these are so... goofy that I think I should bookmark this title :kek:

Double-page supporter
Yeah, the basic premise is silly, if he is that weak then rather than becoming an adventurer he should just become a potion seller, he already proved his potion is better than most generally produced ones, I'm sure there are many high ranked party that would be willing to buy it.

With that 'I hope Tommy would send some money to my family' comment, I would assume he became an adventurer not because he particularly wanted too butt because he wanted to give money to his family, in which case, him being a potion seller would be more profitable and safer than going into the dungeon and getting whatever money you got there split up with many people. I bet his share is smaller than others too.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I read through all the translated chapters to Chapter 8, and I can objectively say that this is a bad manga.

It's not horrifying. It's not disgusting. It's just bad. 4 out of 10 bad.

It's a fill-in-the-blank "Weakest Class Is Actually The Strongest Class" manga, except the class is silly and all the characters are brain-damage levels of stupid.

If you are delirious from a fever or high from edibles, you may be mildly entertained by this manga. For anyone else, I suggest hitting the random manga button and trying that one instead. Your odds of being entertained are much higher.

Dex-chan lover
It went from interesting to stupid to really dumb real quick. Hahaha.
Okay a potion maker in combat and throwing the bottle directly to teammates.
Wow he was betrayed. I thought he was just going to quit amicably.
Black haired girl saves him. To be expected.
... he broke the neck by throwing the potion. Why did he even throw the potion at the dragon? Why not a rock or something? Why waste a potion? I'm guess it only worked because it was a potion that was thrown.
Then the girl and the way he asked to be in her party is so dumb I don't even fault the girl for misunderstanding.

Double-page supporter
Alternate title "I died as a MLB pitcher and now I throw potions in another world"

Users who are viewing this thread