Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC - Vol…

Dex-chan lover
I already don't like where this is going, dude's not gonna report his old party or look for revenge because Japan has too much of an obsession with MC's that always turn the other cheek no matter what.
Are they that much of masochists? :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
MC says stupid things and doesn't clarify anything. He doesn't tell FMC that he wants to partner up because she saved him and the black hair is just a bonus to him. He also fails to fully disclose the details of the attempted murder to the guild. Now if they say he died then there's a chance someone in the guild (probably a co-conspirator guild official) charges him with fraud since there's a death payout. Or they find out he's not dead and accuse him of stealing monster materials.

Side question: how is he lobbing 160km/h (100mph) and not injuring part members? Even if he's dialing it back who in their right mind would willingly accept glass bottles thrown into their mouths.
To answer that side question: He's not. He said before that he'd never thrown at full power before, so obviously he's significantly dialing back the power to make it manageable. As for the second part of that question: If your choices are either "accept a glass bottle thrown into your mouth (with great accuracy)" or "risk dying a painful death", most people usually would go with the bottle.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, you keep going on about her black hair? You do realize there's more to a woman than just her hair right?

I really hope that doesn't remain as a main focus for him

Bro, you keep going on about her black hair? You do realize there's more to a woman than just her hair right?

I really hope that doesn't remain as a main focus for him
If that's what the woman focuses on then that's the part you should praise.

Supporter
what you guys think about ch.2
why'd he buy potions when he's a potion crafter? and then he even said he's going to craft more potions when he gets to his room. Does he really need so many potions that he has to both buy and craft them?

Dex-chan lover
and of course they dont report them for attempted murder and by extension insurance fraud and just ignores them and goes on like nothing happened even though they tried to murder him, i hate these kind of series with a passion where the MC takes being a pathetic weak loser to such extremes that he just passively ignores people trying to murder him and pretends as if everythings just fine that way.

Dex-chan lover
why'd he buy potions when he's a potion crafter? and then he even said he's going to craft more potions when he gets to his room. Does he really need so many potions that he has to both buy and craft them?
Bro bought potions instead of making them. Wtf. HAHAHAAHA
Part of me hopes its just a mistranslation an he bought glass vials, to then make the potions by filling them up with his magic potion making stuff. Would make sense seeing how he had limited amount of them potions in dungeon, instead of making them on the fly.

Aggregator gang
He could throw an egg against the back of their head and not kill them if he wanted

Users who are viewing this thread