Rebuild World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Cool to see the kid gradually earning respect - even if its making him a target. Now we have a girl who looks like same age waifu material but knows the people who tried to kill him well enough to order one of them to "wait". This is becoming one of the manga I most look forward to.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the one-eye shooter figure. God, I love it so much be it in Hellsing or in Fire Force.
Good to see that MC is eager to kill and has quite a good reason for it. The "no support mission" came quite earlier than I expected but it was nice to see it now since it fits with the whole training arc.

Dex-chan lover
that girl had to witness such gore even though she's just passing through lol.

wait, is she's not noticing the ruckus made by couple of people running around or is just plain dumb and deaf?

Aggregator gang
Dawww, the Aim Bot's jealous... If she only knew, that she's his whole world ;3

Fed-Kun's army
The AI feels like her DEAL is a certain kind of DEVILS DEAL, what is it that she needs a human to find /interact with?
Is she waifufied Sky Net and plans to eradicate the rest of humanity with some BIO-locked Program or Machine?
Seriously this is intruiging me.

Dex-chan lover
Me when I encounter suspiciously innocent looking girl in a raid: Ya got then seconds ta' fuck off, before I blow yer pretty little head off.
Like honestly, if he puts his guard down because of her I'll lose faith in this kid, these set ups usually end in getting killed or having all your loot stolen, just because she was hiding a gun under her skirt.

Fed-Kun's army
What a fun chapter.
I love that bit where they set it up as a generic MC wanting to save damsels in distress even if it's a risk to himself but secretly he just has a massive murderboner and wants to kill the dudes.

Users who are viewing this thread