Rebuild World - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
Miss AI,......humans have emotions that machine like you will never understand.........and also looks at our akira man sure girls are flocking around you.
Can anyone spoil me if they have given a read to the novel........ Is he gonna end with sheryl girl who runs a gang.

Double-page supporter
The young man got paid and then gets hugs afterwards. Ara Ara and bishojou hugs. Well that was quite a pay day.

Dang. Those gang dudes really picked the wrong time to "visit". Our boy just got upgraded and restocked on ass whooping gear.

Aggregator gang
there will be more blood for the blood god if they are dumb assholes.

Dex-chan lover
The art lose some detail now, looks like the artist havinf bad time catching deadline

squad pulled up ready to die looking cool and shi they gonna be 6 feet under next chap

Dex-chan lover
It's been some time since I read the novel, but I wonder if it ever goes deeper into Akira's past. Like if he's got some unknown personal history he's yet to find out about (secret son of some apocalypse-world VIP, influential gang leader or similar.)

Group Leader
Sorry but I wouldnt be taking that kind of suit off just to get a hug in that kind of world 😅

Users who are viewing this thread