Rebuild World - Vol. 6 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
Akira is such an asshole lmao, he doesn't deserve what he has, people think he's cool but he's just a sociopath. Nothing wrong with making that kind of characters, but I would like the story to not make him look like the "cool" one all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell asks the person you have pretty much no connection with (Akira) about something they did with your friend thats some incel/insecure boyfriend shit. "why you talking to mah gurl"
Based Akira strikes again. If ya want info on someone ask em asshole

Also how is Akira an asshole Grey mint. He is literally an orphan with no social skills, and he still helps people after being shit on by the city he was born in (he feels guilt over saving someone under false pretense that isn't sociopathic in the least)

Alpha on the other hand is probably a sociopath by design manipulating Akira to achieve her goal though it is unclear if she also has real emotions separate from her cold machine side.

Aggregator gang
Y'all missing the main point - as a contractor, he shouldn't divulge any information about a contract giver's request without their consent.

So he's asking bro to ask the girl (she is the contract giver) for the info

Dex-chan lover
Akira is such an asshole lmao, he doesn't deserve what he has, people think he's cool but he's just a sociopath. Nothing wrong with making that kind of characters, but I would like the story to not make him look like the "cool" one all the time.
My guy Akira has some of the worst social skills ive ever seen.
akira has bad social skills but if his are the worst... man, i envy you, you have not read a lot of garbage.

as for being an asshole, kinda, but he's not at all a sociopath. You want sociopath? see Oversummoned, OP, and Over It/ Mecca shoukan sareta ken. Either way, all hunters besides starry-eyes goodie-two-shoes here are more or less crass and abrasive, MC is just especially blunt. He doesn't want to explain shit between him and reina that doesn't at all involve mr katsuyasshole, in no small part because his own relation with katsuyasshole is pretty fucking chilly. Contrast with him telling reina about the ammo, 1 they're both in the contract so it directly affects them both, and 2 it's relevant strategically/psychological preparation-wise.

Dex-chan lover
my issue with akira's standoffishness is seeing how his thought process in the past was like don't antagonize people to make enemies out of them, but then follows this up with like straight antagonizing the isekai protag harem lmao. While funny to watch in realm it doesn't quite match up with his own thought process.

Dex-chan lover
Why is this fake MC pressing Akira for answers like that? Bro if you wanna know so badly....ask her yourself like Akira said

Crazy how he didn't get the message across the first time and kept insisting, dude is annoying af, go somewhere else with that shit witcho nosey ass 😮‍💨

“Nah, Just ask them” 😂 hate that guy tho dude persistent and probably gonna try n pick a fight now

Double-page supporter
my issue with akira's standoffishness is seeing how his thought process in the past was like don't antagonize people to make enemies out of them, but then follows this up with like straight antagonizing the isekai protag harem lmao. While funny to watch in realm it doesn't quite match up with his own thought process.
What you talking about? Akira has been aggressive to anyone with the slightest annoyance or threat to him. Remember the hunter branch office when he threatened to shoot the desk dude for not giving him his reward immediately? Or choosing to fly off without Alpha's instructions when fighting enemies first time, cause he didn't trust her yet? Or beating down the boy from Sheryl's gang for underestimating him (granted he attacked first)? His philosophy is not to be seen as weak so what you stated makes less sense with his character. Atleast that's what I see from him.

Dex-chan lover
The alt-MC guy is kind of a typical hero, but it seems like underneath that he's a control freak. He asks nicely with a smile, but just can't handle it when the other guy tells him to go ask the other party.

Dex-chan lover
My guy Akira has some of the worst social skills ive ever seen.
I mean what are you expecting from the orphan that grew up in the slums, who has the most communication with the lady in his head who calls him studmuffin

Dex-chan lover
What you talking about? Akira has been aggressive to anyone with the slightest annoyance or threat to him. Remember the hunter branch office when he threatened to shoot the desk dude for not giving him his reward immediately? Or choosing to fly off without Alpha's instructions when fighting enemies first time, cause he didn't trust her yet? Or beating down the boy from Sheryl's gang for underestimating him (granted he attacked first)? His philosophy is not to be seen as weak so what you stated makes less sense with his character. Atleast that's what I see from him.
His interaction with the other gang is his mindset. "I'm a coward who can't sleep at night if there's someone alive who's threatened me"
And he's got some major hater energy since he's extremely trigger happy. He didn't want to save those girls, he just wanted to kill the dudes. He's got issues we haven't learned about yet

Users who are viewing this thread