Record of Ragnarok - Ch. 88 - The Primordial Gods

Dex-chan lover
yeah you know Okita having a stench of death makes sense i guess
calm down with the Dog thingy thou Anubis lol

Dex-chan lover
Pretty bored of the tournament at this point. The decision to make 99% of fighters melee is baffling and the author only seems to have so many ideas for fights, meaning as we get further it feels more and more like we're just retreading the ideas and themes of prior fights.

The Helheim and Primordial God stuff I'm all about, but I get the feeling it's about to be sidelined for 20 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
No fancy techniques.
No carefully and thoughtfully crafted methods.
Not even a name for it.
That's is just and simply a man taking a weapon and doing anything and everything to survive on the battlefield.
With an instinct polished by doing that again and again for years.
And what is more terrifying than that? XD

Dex-chan lover
Pretty bored of the tournament at this point. The decision to make 99% of fighters melee is baffling and the author only seems to have so many ideas for fights, meaning as we get further it feels more and more like we're just retreading the ideas and themes of prior fights.

The Helheim and Primordial God stuff I'm all about, but I get the feeling it's about to be sidelined for 20 chapters.
meh, you might wanna give something like Reincarnation no Kaben a try. Basically anything that involves Simo Hayha.

Double-page supporter
Anybody else think it’s quaint how Helheim, realm of the unworthy and damned, has libraries?

Dex-chan lover
Thor's just straight-up disrespecting Hajun - and let's face it, Hajun's a piece of shit, so Thor not including him in the lineup of "brave fighters" is just that dash of extra funny.

"But what about Leonidas?" He probably missed that fight and hasn't seen its conclusion.

Dex-chan lover

i have to agree. fights 2, 3, and 4 were this series' peak. since then, i haven't been as into it

Users who are viewing this thread