Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - 13 Gods, 13 Mortals.

Dex-chan lover
Simo Hayha? Holy shit, that was unexpected. And giving that man a divine Mosin and/or Suomi? Good fucking luck, whatever poor bastard he's facing.

Also... Nostradamus? ...Why? Even more strange is Jack the Ripper. This is like the third time I've seen in anime/manga where Jack the Ripper is supposed to be some badass killer, and... I'm just not seeing it. As far as people that have gotten away with crimes goes D.B. Cooper is more impressive than some guy murdering prostitutes and nearly getting caught. As far as victim counts and getting away with the crime, the Zodiac Killer is even more impressive and more dangerous. I think it's the Japanese/western culture gap at play.

Then again, it was shocking enough to see Simo Hayha on the list, so I'll give the more derpy ones there a pass because of how novel that is. Although seeing a Jack Churchill, Otto Skorzeny, Audie Murphy or Roy Benavidez - who would likely be able to walk past Rasputin and laugh at him for being a weak little bitch that gone done in from a little scrape and be justified in doing so. Roy Benavidez is about as close as mankind has ever come to making what is essentially a Terminator; and he could dish out and take as much punishment as one.

I just want to see Rasputin styling on those fools. Drinking poison and saying I feel fine

Kind of disappointed by the list of humans. I would have loved to see (for example) Hitler, Napoleon, hell even Jesus Christ, if you could call him human.

Bruh, the list nearly sucks ass. It is a bit biased that most of them are Japanese. Would be nice if the ratio of the nationality of the historical figures were good. Like, esch of yhe participants are the strongest among in the history of their country/kingdom. But eh, cant do shit.

Started reading this after watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSG2gJMfl0k

Brunhilde got no chill and zero fucks to give 🤣🤣🤣

The gloves protect his hammer from his swings? What? Well I guess I can't complain if I'm still gonna read but smh at this so far, so goofy

Wanted to see Einstein. Imagine all the cool gadgets and bends in reality.

Dex-chan lover
Would Achilles be considered a god or a human hero in this manga? In any case, really disappointed they didn't put him on this. I hope Leonidas doesn't disappoint.

Fed-Kun's army
bull fuckin shit that 4 of humanity's strongest are fuckin japanese. this author really said, fuck the rest of the world, europeans and japanese are supreme like maam... the brianrot

Users who are viewing this thread