Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Far-East Assassins

Dex-chan lover
"The losing party's partner will be enslaved"

Their introduction was....
"The legendary ninja Suzu AND the legendary samurai Musashi Sasaki"

The manga wasn't very clear (or i missed it) on who's the master and who's the partner on the ninja samurai team(Suzu addressing Musashi with Sama hints that musashi has a higher hierarchy though), i'd laugh my ass out if the ninja-samurai team were to be defeated, the MC's actually getting the samurai man instead.

Dex-chan lover
There's definitely more to that slap than doing it to use Mary's skills. He was able to copy Alice from below during the fight with Fine, and in that same fight it's noted that there's a barrier to keep him from copying the audience's skills.

My theory is that he's not copying her at all. He's had one month to put Fine's lessons on gaining new skills to use, and it's entirely likely the others have as well. We're likely going to see them making use of a wider variety of skills than before thanks to that.

The manga wasn't very clear (or i missed it) on who's the master and who's the partner on the ninja samurai team(Suzu addressing Musashi with Sama hints that musashi has a higher hierarchy though), i'd laugh my ass out if the ninja-samurai team were to be defeated, the MC's actually getting the samurai man instead.
Pretty sure Suzu's the partner given that we've, probably, been seeing her in chains on the credits page since the start of this. I say probably because the hair style mostly matches, but the eyebrows are different.

Last edited:
Group Leader
so, i think something should be called into question: what are the limitations of backstep? in the first fight mc was literally using it infinitely in fire. Now, physics can work differently in this world but i think it should be noted that landing in fire is very painful if not just melting mc's skin off. In other words there should be no reason to block any attack as backstep was literally used for infinite invincibility, and that's a weaker version of that. in fact, what would even be a weaker version of such a skill? why are we pretending like this is a challenge when backstep is gonna be reimplemented?

Dex-chan lover
so, i think something should be called into question: what are the limitations of backstep? in the first fight mc was literally using it infinitely in fire. Now, physics can work differently in this world but i think it should be noted that landing in fire is very painful if not just melting mc's skin off. In other words there should be no reason to block any attack as backstep was literally used for infinite invincibility, and that's a weaker version of that. in fact, what would even be a weaker version of such a skill? why are we pretending like this is a challenge when backstep is gonna be reimplemented?
Imagine it as a videogame.
Backstep moves away the body before it lose 1hp. Because fire is a area effect, the user is teleported away simply because moving isn't enough to avoid damages.

With the whole arena set on fire, he can fight in the clear part and teleport by jump into the flames.

Dex-chan lover
It's not like it's Mikagami's thing to never lose, he just couldn't afford to lose before because it would be over for him. This time is different so I guess he's going to lose Mary, but I really hope that doesn't happen because we know what happens to the loser

Dex-chan lover
No matter the manga I always find myself almost rooting for Musashi. He's always so damn cool. I wonder how our gamer MC will make it out of this?

Thanks a lot for the TL.

Dex-chan lover

At the very least, Mikagami will have someone to help him in bed, turning a 1v4 to a 2v4. Or they could go the boring route and make Musashi drink the gender swap soda

Users who are viewing this thread