Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Wow, basically her body is very high spec and she in novel just don't do effort on anything.
And basically she just honest and straightforward girl who wanted become villain because it cool but failed because her personality don't really match it. I love her already.

Dex-chan lover
finally someone that actually wanted to be a villainness instead of just landing on the role and acccepting it

This is interesting and all, but my question is: why give a prince the name "Duke"?! Can't his parents give him a name that is not also meant a title? I hope he is the crown prince, because if he isn't and actually became a Duke in the future when his sibling became the king, it would get real confusing (and rude) real fast.

Dex-chan lover
Lol...thanks to the comment section I finally realized that the prince's name is Duke... XDDD Omg; before that I just thought that he has some weird title which is "prince duke" ... Hahahahhaha...

And I wonder why learning things is so easy for her? Is she a genius? It takes a away some fun of reading about her improvements...since she doesn't seem to struggle. But for now this looks interesting! Thanks for picking this series up :)

King Duke
Duke_Nukem.png

Ack, this is so cute! Her honest personality is fun to watch, and Duke seems like an interesting character as well! I didn't realize what the name was at first ^^;; but actually, it could be worse? Like I've heard of people called Duke before, and it's a charming name, just confused me for a bit.

Thanks for the new manga!

@Hollow7F My thought exactly. Most lament being brought in as the villainous or for the few who are ok with it its more about them wanting to keep the story on track. For her though, her reaction is like she won the lottery. Her whole objective is just being the best villain she can be. Though to be honest I think her idea of a villain is a bit fuzzy. I think its more she respected the villain character of the game and dislikes how the heroine operates rather than wanting to be a true villain. There's no way she's going to be much of a villain unless she's willing to carry out the selfish, cruel and hateful personality of one so her goal is kind of moot.

Aggregator gang
Oh no!!! This is so cute, but there's only one chapter a month!? 😭
I hope I still remember this when I'm reading it that long from now lol. I read so many reincarnation stories, that I can barely remember the new ones I read the day before, let alone 30 days before haha

Thanks for the chapter, am looking forward to see how is she going to rock those cute boys😆😍

Sorry but is this girl stupid she knows the original owner was willful arrogant and everything but the way she interacted with the maid brothers and the potential captured targets is the opposite of how a villainous should be ( I know she just doesn't want to be rude but learn what a true villainous is while still seeking knowledge) I don't see any fowl mouth till now and I doubt I'll see any to begin with

Dex-chan lover
Sooo..
Why's she want to be Greatest Villain?
To be remembered like that?

Or her childish behaviour?

She knows rite what waiting for her on Villain route?

Fed-Kun's army
I think she likes the cillainess more because she is probably more lady lie and more deserving than the heroine who manages to win everyone just because of the plot.
that's why she is training very hard to be the best in everything I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread