Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the mysteries around the heroine just keep going deeper. Especially that moment where the guy just seemed to zone out about why wolves were in the academy. Then immediately goes on the defense of Liz as if there was never any reason to consider these events.

Dex-chan lover
So the underlying conflict shall be the Heroine being a living plot device with maximum air-headedness, the "Villainess" being self-aware and trying (cutely) to solve what she can, and a prince that is immune to the plot device that plays coy with the Villainess.

Dex-chan lover
The people around the “heroine” are beyond cult-like. The more I see them the more they are like NPC’s playing a part blind to anything else but their role.
The heroine herself is similarly like a robot admin shepherding the NPCs.

Borderline scary to me.

If the plot twist later ends up being our MC realized that all of this is some world controlled by an eldritch monster to mess with her, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Dex-chan lover
hmm, it seems like the plot closely resembles to girl with lvl 99 dark magic (anime version) where someone program the story

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Man, I appreciate that Alicia can't be assed to give a fuck that her brothers and other people around her are hanging on to Liz's every action and word as gospel.

Dex-chan lover
I like this better tbh, Alicia getting more support and Liz admitting to her mistakes and all. Still sus of Liz though, she seemed pretty bummed that Duke was more chummy with Alicia, I don't remember her having such crush on him (or maybe I just wasn't paying attention). Is she aiming for the harem end?

Would much prefer the world-does-it route rather than an outblown Liz-does-it route, but with the patient writing here, I think I'd enjoy whichever conclusion that comes around.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Really do love Duke as a love interest. He’s actually useful and competent and has a genuinely good reason to like Alicia. She’s free and has always lived according to her desires. He might not understand them but he knows she’ll always do whatever she wants and he enjoys watching that. I’d love to see her as queen lol

but yeah, Liz this chapter was unnerving. I loved seeing the dude actually admit that the girl was badmouthing Liz but then it all turned around so fast I got whiplash. But then the wolves got brought up and it got genuinely creepy. Wolves shouldn’t be at the academy. That’s a serious concern and it terrified the dude until Liz s magic (?) or mc energy just calmed him down/brainwashed him into thinking everything would be okay. This is starting to feel like a horror series where Liz unknowingly turns everyone into mindless zombies. She’s like a god controlling their perceptions and beliefs but she clearly has no way of controlling it. Feel like that’ll result in people getting killed for badmouthing Her soon. Can’t wait lol

Aggregator gang
rubbing my hands together for the anime....ohohoho...my girl alicia...i'm so proud of her....i want to see her scheme on my television.

Dex-chan lover
If there was any doubt that brainwashing was involved before this, let this chapter remove it.
It's getting more and more freaky with how so many people just stop thinking about the situation at hand and then just say "You're nothing more than a monster for doubting Liz". She's not even doubting Liz. She's just pointing out that Wolves being at the academy is worrying, and yet they just act like the worst crime in all of humanity has just been committed.

Dex-chan lover
"What is broken cannot be restored."
That's a Perfect Solution Fallacy. Very little can be restored to their exact previous state, but most things can be mended to an acceptable degree, and some things can even become stronger that they ever were once repaired. Unless you think the risk of making things worse is too high, you should at least make an attempt.

Not sure why, but I just love that mildly perturbed feeling in the bottom left of page 13. That kind of irritated but not offended thing. It also shows they can interact like normal human beings and not just after standard pre-relationship romance beats.

Her greatest weakness: Homemade macarons.

Humiliate her, a.k.a. not playing her games.

That's one of the best arguments against her talking behind someone's back. She would just say it directly.

More just jealous than playing their political games. Honestly more relatable.

Kinda funny that the first you see her without an eyepatch after the chapter, she has that eye closed.

The people around the “heroine” are beyond cult-like.
Considering how extreme cults can be, it's kind mid in that regard.

Really do love Duke as a love interest. He’s actually useful and competent and has a genuinely good reason to like Alicia.
Yeah, she basically represents the life he wants, and instead of getting jealous (which is a reasonably common plot), he tries to get in on the action and support her. Far better than the too common, "she was nice to me," or, "she once treated me like a normal person and didn't suck up to me." Those can work, but they're overdone IMO, and often just hashed out to get them over with.

Users who are viewing this thread