ReLIFE - Vol. 15 Ch. 222.5 - Volume 15 Extras (Epilogue & Prologue)

Dex-chan lover
To be completely honest, in a way was a bit disappointed. I mean, they had a 10 yrs age gap with the highschool bunch. So even tho Ohga was the nicest guys ever, i was still hoping it would be Arata and Chizuru cerimony instead, after all they're 30 and 31yrs old working adults now. Whatever, the fact they all meet up again like that is enough of a happy end.
At any rate this series had a really unique plot, the romance and relationships were all heartwarming. No overly frustrating drama to drag pages and a well paced storyline. Really great.

If i had to say the one thing i didnt like of the series it would be the fact that the anime adaptation could had easily included this last bit. I mean, 5 min more in a OVA would had made for a even more happy end than already was. IMHO.

bruh why did I have to find out that this series had extras right now

the pain

Ahhh... kinda sad that I finished it. A proof that I enjoyed it. What a good read ;)

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe I didn't find this until now.
It's nice to see them reuniting, but that bit about Ohga finding out about Kaizaki and Hishiro does make me curious what would happen if he did, but all in all, it was a really nice touch to the ending.
I thoroughly enjoyed it

all of the gang back together again...so happy 😭😭 but ngl i would totally have loved to see kazu learn about/remember kaizaki and hishiron, i feel like that would’ve made for a beautiful scene 😭

it really fell worth reading this before watching the bonus 4 episode and i dont know why i dont read this masterpiece before

these past few days have been an emotional rollercoaster for me. i think this is the most ive cried in a short period of time. ive related so much to these fictional characters that it felt like i was there with them.

this manga made me realize a lot of things about myself. im already at my last year of highschool, and despite not being able to be with my friends, this manga felt like being back at school again. it made me reflect on what ive been doing and made me look forward to growing up.

even though ive never had friends like kariu or ohga, or someone to love like hishiro, im okay with that. this manga taught me that im still young, that ill experience way, way more than what ive already experienced. it might not be great, but i'd like to hope that i'll have fun.

the character i probably related the most to is hishiro, the fact that she distances herself from other people to avoid getting hurt hits too close to home. ive had friend groups that i felt i didnt belong to anymore where i just distanced myself, and from the outside looking in, it seemed like there was no difference. it really hurted to be honest. but now im learning to love myself and to believe in myself, and im slowly accepting new friends as well. just like hishiro

there'll never be a "ReLIFE" for me. there'll never come a time when ill be able to become a highschooler again. now i know that i need to enjoy the present, the things i currently have. while there isn't a point where i can just reload my "save" to fix my mistakes, there also isn't a point where you can't fix your life. as long as you're alive, there's hope. life is just a series of stops between experiences, be it good or bad, and life keeps going on, and you're bound to experience good every once in a while. so you just keep going

god i love this manga

The last time I read this was when the last chapter out(2018), then I want to have some nostalgia so I rewatch the anime then remember that there's so much story that skipped like the characters development, school festival, and the most important and the one I like the most is the graduation trip.

I'm really glad to come back and re-read this manga that epilogue is while making me want to have this manga to be continued like when Arata became support even if it's only a glimpse of it, or the part where the 4 first adults meeting with their former classmates in drinking party then (I wish) they all remembered about their erased past, or about their former classmates lives.

What makes me happy the most is seems like Arata have married Chizuru considering there's a part where someone calling Chizuru not Hishiro.

What a masterpiece and I'm glad to know this manga

I feel spain without s rn,anyway good story and we got good bonus there,hope there is chapter when they regain theirs memory back.
This is definitely good story

I can imagine Hishiro spending her time with 17yo Arata 😂 Anyway, it was a wonderful experience.

Users who are viewing this thread