Renge to Naruto! - Ch. 16 - Chanpon!!

Supporter
BRO SHE SO CUTE ON THAT LAST PAGE.

Also that opening is hilarious; is this actually a meta manga? Is the manga created by a character in the manga?? Inception!

Dex-chan lover
That's rough, I hear Archeology is basically one of those "rich people" jobs. very low demand and those that make it through barely get paid. Maybe it's different in Japan, but I'd be surprised.

instead of being baited by the ove hotel, he chose a chain shop. Well, Renge canonically orders McDonalds and Yoshinoya. She's pretty down to earth and seems to go with the flow.

That ending tho lmao. Naruto's cajones just dropped in the last 3 pages. Went from just expecting some slow progress to him outright being honest with himself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ps: need a renge in my life fr
The genre is called "manic pixie dream girl" in the West if you want more despair and envy in your life lol. for manga, it's usually just "genki girl" or something like that.

Hey author, you huh...

You ever heard of the concept of fanbox "What if" chaps?:huh:
Nicolai does have a fantia, so maybe one day. Looks like they stopped right when they got this published though.

Also that opening is hilarious; is this actually a meta manga? Is the manga created by a character in the manga?? Inception!

it ends with them being shipped, and ryou finally getting "🅱️enge To 🅱️oruto" published, time loop stabilized.

Dex-chan lover
I have a lurking fear that this is one of those misunderstandings created by Japanese grammar, where author lady and Renge both took it to mean he likes her but he actually meant he likes the cooking.

(though he obviously likes her as well, so it would be a happy little accident I guess)

Dex-chan lover
Woooooooow, that was some serious bait in the beginning there, author you troll bastard 💀💀

Dex-chan lover
They say progress is a slow process but I'll take what I can get. Besides, slow cooked (or homemade if I'm being honest) 'food' ALWAYS taste better than fast food. We are gonna eat good when it's done y'all. Too bad you need to have patience and the internet doesn't even know what that is anymore, LOL.
I mean I work 11 hours a day, add another 2 for getting ready for work and commuting and thats 13, I try to get 8 hours of sleep. Now we're at 21 hours. I've got 3 hours to cook, eat, and do whatever else I do before bed. I just don't have time to cook most days.

Dex-chan lover
images_15.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread