Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 16 Ch. 68 - The Foundation of Protection

Power Uploader
Sorry for the delay folks, we got sniped on Cheat Skill [Resurrection] last week so I got sidetracked. Hopefully this won'g happen again.

Also sorry, I need to go laugh in the corner snicker Duke Bilbo snicker

Dex-chan lover
She's so subtle, but much more pleasant when shows her emotions than trying to hide them. Like most people.

"It felt both brief yet long."
That's the case for most manga as well. Time moves so differently that a single day can take many months to read. The important part is that the plot keeps moving.

Yeah, he would see it as a subscription service. But hopefully not one you can only cancel if you call a specific number and wait in line for 31 hours with a 68% chance of disconnecting at any time.

But it really is something he has to discuss with Aura. It also creates a bit of a safety net for him, as it's always a valid argument. "Let me talk with her and get back to you when we're ready." So he doesn't have to commit to anything he's not sure of, but without outright rejecting them.

The fewer desires, the fewer methods of persuasion. His desire is clear to us, though. He wants, like any reasonable man, his family to be safe, and he wants a reasonably chill life.

With a specific price like that it's probably safe to accept that gift. No such thing as a free gift for people in these positions.

Bilbo sure is a name that exists. And he just got a magical ring.

It's far easier to trust someone who doesn't trust himself, since you know he's going to be extra cautious. Might still get in over his head, but that's the case for anyone who isn't perfect.

So the question of him going north came from Aura herself. I was expecting him to eventually go there, but I like this movement. Going to be interesting to see what kind of culture they have up there.

Princess Margarita calling herself plain while being the most attractive woman in the twin kingdoms, lol.
Mandatory modesty and politeness and all.

They're still trying to target Carlos. They never learn.
At least they're trying to build good relations rather than to get something for their own gain out of it.

Bruh, man got scammed at the begining of tthe story.
I don't think so. He understood the reality of it, despite the actual words and promises used.

Dex-chan lover
The way Zenjirou presented himself is just too brilliant that the king just assumed they can gain his favor via Prince Carlos.
You gain Zenjirou's favor via Aura and gain Zenjirou's anger via Carlos.. That is the correct way.
Also seems like Lucrezia is going all-in, glad that she got a nice and smart sister
And finally, Freya finally win Aura's favor completely. Sending Zenjirou that far with Freya means that Aura is not going to be surprised if Freya returned pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread