RTA Sousha wa Game Sekai kara Kaerenai - Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
The monster guy is trying to do the equivalent of a human eating an eldritch abomination. Just looking at him warping reality makes your mind feel like it is about to break and the slime actually wants to consume god. Sheer hubris, because I cannot think of a single example where that didn't turn out horribly.

Last edited:
Contributor
We have Schrodinger's Frying Pan in this manga, amazing. I couldn't have imagined that its purpose was to produce a bugged unimplemented food item, that advances the game world's time without actually incrementing the date & time counter. Nearly everything else in the dungeon was done for the sake of hiring NPCs that would do the construction, and said food item was used to skip the construction time that this normally took.

So Raspi isn't another player after all based on those reactions. But Shachiku's party missed their chance to find out they've been infiltrated... Next chapter will probably deal with this now that the rebuilding is done.

Dex-chan lover
Bahahaha, I guessed half these bits.

Interesting way to expose the slime, but I'm more concerned about whether the gold meal makes time pass for everyone else, or if there's otherwise consequences to them.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @Feeed
  • p5 main charater -> main character
  • p19 Where's the other 3? -> Where are the other three?
  • p25 I've already set the materials -> I've already prepared the materials // I've already provided the materials
  • p25 if we load the map using Matatabi Travel then -> if we load the map using Matatabi Travel, then
  • p25 work in progress buildings -> work-in-progress buildings
  • p26 by building up smaller ones doing this. -> (I didn't understand this part. Smaller what?)
  • p31-32 (These pages are redundant single-page versions of the double-spread page on p30, and can thus be removed.)
  • p33 stopping at just 18 stogol loops and -> stopping at just 18 stogol loops, so

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Page 7:
The western term for the "Random Number Goddess" is "RNGesus"

Mfw random stuff is made up on the interwebz. Both terms were used, I was probably praying to the RNGod while playing some ASCII roquelikes like Nethack or ADOM while most of the Mdex users were not even born yet.
E:
Old roquelikes are a pain.
Char is lvl 1-2 and was created less than 1 min ago, open a door. The door is (was) booby trapped, boom, your your head flies off, game over. Megafun

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread