Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
This got an anime recently right? Anyone check it out?
I started reading the manga because of the anime lol

For some reason I assumed this was the kind of story that would get a shitty adaptation but the anime is actually pretty well done. Beautiful visuals, nice music and it doesn't seem to be in a hurry to cover too much. Also it's comfy as fuck.

Double-page supporter
Really good animation, storytelling is a bit disordered but overall good, but they lean far too much into the isekai aspect. Random dings and conversations with herself, it's like the animators are afraid of silence or something.
I've been watching it, and it makes it less isekai, in my opinion.
She has her own personality, memories and feelings. The 'past life' feels more like a spirit guardian trying to guide her.
It's definitely better than body snatching her entirely, or being suddenly transported into another world.
Plus, she is never alone, which is kinda the base theme of the whole series:
In the face of crushing loneliness and hostility, she still has herself. Sora gives her the motivation to recognize that herself is enough to try to find a place in the world, rather than remain alone, or dead.

Dex-chan lover
Really good animation, storytelling is a bit disordered but overall good, but they lean far too much into the isekai aspect. Random dings and conversations with herself, it's like the animators are afraid of silence or something.
Well that’s always the problem with adaptations Since much of what we read in a manga/ln is the characters own thoughts so they Basically need to either have the characters monologue or sit in silence and not explain anything, especially in a series like this with only 1 character

This got an anime recently right? Anyone check it out?
I’m really enjoying it. They definitely added a lot more pain to Ivy being kicked out

thanks for the chapter.

i might need to reread the chapter, left me rather confused, either my brain is too tired to understand the plot, or the context of the translation was just too confusing. lol
basically, the noble is working with the kidnappers which is why they keep getting away and why investigators keep dying. Ivy guessed that their base had a secret room and then stumbled on the treasure in it. Now she’s telling the dude to not move anything so they can capture the criminals when they come back to grab the loot

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter.

i might need to reread the chapter, left me rather confused, either my brain is too tired to understand the plot, or the context of the translation was just too confusing. lol
Am I the only one that Got rather confused reading this chapter?
I don't really get the enemy's movements these past few chapters. The characters keep going "Aha!" but I keep going "Huh?" Lol
I feel like some things could be better explained.
As someone who read the novel even I am confused with the last few chapters on what is going on so it is either translation issue or adaptation issue, not your comprehension

But what effectively their plan is, is pretty much assign all the guilty people to guard the house and make people think they fell for Mira's bait. Then use them trying to sneak the stuff out of the house as evidence and opportunity to round them all up at once

Dex-chan lover
I get the impression she's leading a lot more now. More confident.

Those chests are way too overflowing. It's not very practical to have the coins spill out the moment you open the lid.

I like this chapter. Things are starting to move properly.

storytelling is a bit disordered but overall good,
I find that to be the case for the manga. Or at least since this arc started. It's good, but feels unstructured and sometimes meandering. It's also often hard to tell who's saying what, although that doesn't matter most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread