Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 16.1 - (Part one)

Dex-chan lover
"I have a friend I want you to meet too" Man its so obvious those three siblings are part of that organization that it'd be one hell of a plot twist if they weren't connected with how heavily its being implied.

Contributor
I'm still having trouble trusting Ratlua. While I don't think he's outright a member of the kidnappers I'm sure he has secrets of his own, and I feel like there's something more about how he said he didn't have any family. If Mira and her brothers sadly do turn out to be baddies, Ratlua will fall under more suspicion to me because he and Mira have also known each other for years.

Double-page supporter
I'm still having trouble trusting Ratlua. While I don't think he's outright a member of the kidnappers I'm sure he has secrets of his own, and I feel like there's something more about how he said he didn't have any family. If Mira and her brothers sadly do turn out to be baddies, Ratlua will fall under more suspicion to me because he and Mira have also known each other for years.
Sora thinks he's nice though

Dex-chan lover
i know this sounds bad but i hope the in the timeframe both leader and ratlua get back to ivy is the time when ivy get kidnapped so the kidnappers will be caught in the act. but that's just too cliche and author likes to keeps us on own toes since they keep doing foreshadowing and implying but nothing is happening.. which is good if that's the case lol

Dex-chan lover
I like their shocked expressions as they see her easily handle the paperwork, casually mention being trusted by Captain Oguto, and pull out her Commerce Guild ID like a boss. She may not be a monster-slaying adventurer, but she sure is a badass in her own way.

Users who are viewing this thread