Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation
Seems you're not really having fun translating this one eh, too bad because it seems interesting for me
Well there's already plenty SoL Fantasy anyway, I just hope someone else takes this up if you really decide not to continuing this

Fed-Kun's army
I think that I'll enjoy this series so far from the first chapter.
So that's a +1 from me I suppose

Thank you for the translation, was hoping this would get picked up. If you have too much trouble with it feel free to drop it

Dex-chan lover
it feeIs Iike something is missing

Iike a backstory with tsundere-chan

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know but if the MC doesn't end up with the sister then it will be such a letdown.
Edit: just checked the theme and it has incest tag.. so here we fucking go, lads!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation. Looks like we have a totem maniac for a protagonist.

Double-page supporter
Not gonna lie... after reading chapter 1, his actions, as described in the description, sound pretty ungrateful.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, compared to the light novel he seems like a complete psycho..

Dex-chan lover
you know what fuck this, I am going to take one for the team and read the novel.

I will let you guys know how much of a beta this MC is after I am done reading it.

Really hope the description is off, it really comes off as super scummy. Whats the point of obsessing over learning something if you won't use it and "idle" around. Also the whole ditching your family thing. IDK. Outside of the description it looks very promising though.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this chapter and stuff, not sure how much promise the series has though.

Aggregator gang
Are you sure you aren’t misunderstanding it? Most people backed off from the novel due to summary. I thought it was incest. But so far it’s extremely good and hilarious. The family clan is lovely. The tsundere old man was a bit too easy though, or maybe the MC too talented?

I’m honesty totally smitten with this series. If you can do more, I’d love to read more as your translations are spectacular! If you need any proofreading help, I’d be more than willing to lend a hand!

Users who are viewing this thread